Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

2 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

Gutting!

I'll wait until next weekend to bin them off then just in case.

Are the Marquee Matchups games that already happened or are they in advance of them? So for next Tuesday are we looking at this weekends games or next weekend?

Ones the following weekend. For example Ipswich v Norwich came out on Tuesday and is being played this weekend!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

Gutting!

I'll wait until next weekend to bin them off then just in case.

Are the Marquee Matchups games that already happened or are they in advance of them? So for next Tuesday are we looking at this weekends games or next weekend?

Next Tuesday would be next weekends games. I'm not sure when they play each other again but if you're not desperate for the coins and you don't need the trade pile space keep them for a bit.

• Like 1

MM Suggestions (sorry it got long again but longshots at the end just to cover all bases)

*Panathinaikos vs OlympiakosMassive game and this league has been skipped. Prices are rising
*AIK vs IFK Göteborg (rivalry) Possible money maker
*Al Nassr - Al Hilal
*FC Zurich vs Basel (rivalry) League skipped last week
*Deportivo Cali vs America Cali(Clásico Vallecaucano) Massive derby
Guadalaraja - Atlas
Austria Vienna - Rapid ViennaAgain in the cup!!!!
*Birmingham - Aston VillaMassive money maker but championship just used (could still come for a championship clear out before a league SBC?)
Leeds - Sheff Utd (Alternative derby for the championship to catch people out.)
Man United - Tottenham
*Tottenham - West Ham (Derby and cup game)

*Milan - Juventus (Massive game, league has been skipped and Milan-Inter was too so a good chance)
Hibernian - Hearts (Crazy expensive for a week in advance but a possible massive money maker)
*Lech Poznan - Wisla Krakow (rivalry)
*Kashiwa Reysol - Kawasaki(2nd vs 3rd)
Lanus - River Plate
Zenit - Lokomotiv (top 2)

*Stuttgart - Freiburg Probably the most likely one from Germany as RB has just been used but I wouldn't put my money on it knowing EA
Leverkusen - Köln
Bayern vs RB Leipzig Big game from the top 2 from last year but RB has just been used

Boavista – Fc Porto (Porto Derby - O Derby da Invicta) Would be expensive so I would put as a low priority. If it hits, it would probably be Min 1 from either team

A few longshots I'm not investing in these but they are possibilities EA can choose
Yokohama - Jubilo Iwata (4th vs 6th) (longshot)
Palace - West Ham London clubs
Bordeaux - Monaco
At. Madrid - Villarreal
Charlton - Wimbledon
Brighton - Southamptonalternative PL game
Notts County - Mansfield

There are also MLS games which we don't know the fixtures yet as they are still TBD

Also stock up on some teams from the Korean league over the next month from:
Jeonbuk Jeju Suwon Gangwon Seoul Ulsan
as they have a championship round

4 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

So out of all them you think the midlands Derby and Greece Derby are the ones to bank on? 

Tbh I only buy players from the ones that are mainly silver and bronze. Like for example the Juve and Milan game there's literally thousands of those cards up for sale all the time. It can start getting expensive if you need to buy silvers that end up instaselling for 10k. It also depends what the overall reward is, this weeks isn't that great where as last weeks was a pack with 6 rare golds and 6 rare silvers. People will pay more for better rewards. 

11 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Tbh I only buy players from the ones that are mainly silver and bronze. Like for example the Juve and Milan game there's literally thousands of those cards up for sale all the time. It can start getting expensive if you need to buy silvers that end up instaselling for 10k. It also depends what the overall reward is, this weeks isn't that great where as last weeks was a pack with 6 rare golds and 6 rare silvers. People will pay more for better rewards. 

So now your saying buy silver Milan and juve players? 

6 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

No im saying the teams I try to invest in are the ones where the majority of their players are silver and bronzes as there are fewer of them. Teams like Juve and Milan their players will never be hard to get because there are so many of them. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Teams like villa and brum don't have many gold players. Mainly silver and bronze, so they're much more rare. And that's why they get so expensive.

Like the above post said, Milan and juve have plenty of gold players so they wont get to expensive.

You may want to keep an Italian gold from each club though, as last year having all Italians was a requirement.

Please don't buy silvers for bronze players from Milan/juve as the rating requirement will in the high 70's.

• Like 1

If you fancy being dirty on seasons just pick Kashiwa Reysol and give the ball to Cristiano up front. He's the most ridiculously OP player I can remember playing with from lower rated teams. He's ridiculous. If that wasn't sweaty enough his strike partner is 5ft tall and 90 odd pace as well, although he's so weak he bounces off any defender that manages to get close.

100 up for Martinez (79 games, 36 assists) with a ridiculously audacious chip over some keeper rushing plonker. 

Lovely. 

Proceeded to watch the whole celebration and replay, feel like I earned it.

Opponent then scored the winner, feel like I deserved that. lol

Just now, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Never spend coins on packs.

Well I spent 60k a couple of days ago on packs and packed IF Immobile, Kante and Ederson which if I would of sold all three I would of made 300k profit. Immobile went for 130k, kept Ederson and Kante but between them that's about 260k.

8 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Well I spent 60k a couple of days ago on packs and packed IF Immobile, Kante and Ederson which if I would of sold all three I would of made 300k profit. Immobile went for 130k, kept Ederson and Kante but between them that's about 260k.

Minus the 60k you've lost today. Spending your coins on packs is nothing but gambling, This years the first that I haven't spent all my coins on packs and put them towards building a team and my teams loads better for it. I've never got anything in a pack anywhere near as expensive at Kante.

19 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

So I've just got TOTW Cuadrado as a Halloween special??? On the market he seems to be going for around 95k, worth selling or do I hold onto him and hope to get more value in future?

The scream cards will go up a tad in value on the weekend they get their attribute boost which is next week I think. 

Best time to sell them will be on that Friday just as they go up. People with too much money will buy them for the hell of it at inflated prices. 

Only worth keeping him if you're particularly passionate about Cuadrado, he's only +1 over the normal version. 

I've got scream Perisic who is fantastic because he got a position change but the rest are fairly average. 

24 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Minus the 60k you've lost today. Spending your coins on packs is nothing but gambling, This years the first that I haven't spent all my coins on packs and put them towards building a team and my teams loads better for it. I've never got anything in a pack anywhere near as expensive at Kante.

Ohh I agree mate. Problem is you pack a couple of good players that are worth something it makes you wanna open more. I've built 3 teams so I'm not really saving for anything. Thought I'd just gamble the coin in hope of pulling another big boy.