Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

13 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

The scream cards will go up a tad in value on the weekend they get their attribute boost which is next week I think. 

Best time to sell them will be on that Friday just as they go up. People with too much money will buy them for the hell of it at inflated prices. 

Only worth keeping him if you're particularly passionate about Cuadrado, he's only +1 over the normal version. 

I've got scream Perisic who is fantastic because he got a position change but the rest are fairly average. 

I watched a video where this guy who's great at trading said that mid week is actually the best time to sell as everybody starts selling the scream cards on friday so there's a flood of scream cards on sale so the price actually drops. Caveated though by the is what happened last year and obviously might pan out differently 

43 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

The scream cards will go up a tad in value on the weekend they get their attribute boost which is next week I think. 

Best time to sell them will be on that Friday just as they go up. People with too much money will buy them for the hell of it at inflated prices. 

Only worth keeping him if you're particularly passionate about Cuadrado, he's only +1 over the normal version. 

I've got scream Perisic who is fantastic because he got a position change but the rest are fairly average. 

I will look to sell on, cheers for the advice!

39 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

**** this ****ing game man.

Just want gold 3 so I can go to ****ing bed.

Lost 9 of the last 10.

Only need 2 ****ing wins.

Im in a very similar position. Need 3 wins from 9 for gold 3. My head hurts.

5 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Im in a very similar position. Need 3 wins from 9 for gold 3. My head hurts.

Lost another 4.

Gone from needing 3 wins out of 19 games to this.

Completely and utterly pissed off.

About to ****ing break something.

• Haha 1

Just now, AKCJ said:

Lost another 4.

Gone from needing 3 wins out of 19 games to this.

Completely and utterly pissed off.

About to ****ing break something.

Well like I said, I lost about 12 in a row, then won 10 in a row, and now I'm losing again. I swear they handicap your team when you get close to the next rank.

7 minutes ago, sdb said:

Is this any better than 17? New housemate has it plus a decent console so wondering if I should chip in for a Fifa upgrade? Just played pro evo demo and enjoyed that. ?

Loads better.

Guys I believe there is a TOTY out tomorrow or something along those lines. Might be worth saving your packs just incase.

34 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Haven't participated in this years Weekend League but going off the frustration of what you guys are having I think I'll stick to squad battles lollol

The rewards are better on weekend league it has to be said.

On 21/10/2017 at 14:27, AKCJ said:

Same old ****ing story.

8-1. Now i'm 8-7

Had the same ? happen to me yesterday was 8-1 then before I knew it I was 13-10... gave up tonight on 23-13 so I kind of went full circle back to being the slaper rather than being slapped ?

Fut champs this year is even worse than last, the amount of bs I’ve been served up this week has been unreal, I think I’ll see what the monthly rewards say... if they’re ?  I’m just going to give up with the WL and go all in with SB!!! I’ve learnt a few bits about sb that I feel will get me top 100 next week

Edited by dbtcity