Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

9 hours ago, dmayne7 said:

They'll be tweaking that surely. 4 wins on legendary and 1 on professional and you're in Elite 1. Prizes are actually so good for that minimum effort. Think it'll do the reverse to FUT champs last year and the rewards will lessen.

You would like to think so yes. 

8 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

They are not stupid they have probably just made the AI much harder, you just probably chase the ball around on single player

AI is harder this year for sure.

Won my first four albeit on a lower setting than i normally play on.

3 hours ago, GLC said:

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=csHWDRlYnMJyM:FFA18PCC

I did what I usually do when FIFA comes out, I bought 12,000 Fifa points.

Packed a few players like Dembele (Barca)  x 2, Made enough to put this team together... Vardy is insane in this game! 

do you still spend more as the time goes on?

3 hours ago, GLC said:

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=csHWDRlYnMJyM:FFA18PCC

I did what I usually do when FIFA comes out, I bought 12,000 Fifa points.

Packed a few players like Dembele (Barca)  x 2, Made enough to put this team together... Vardy is insane in this game! 

how do you buy points right now? 

32 minutes ago, GLC said:

I have Origin Access, it lets me buy them on that

27 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

i got EA access but not origin access. just trying to find a way i can do it on the computer instead of through the xbox. could use CD keys but knowing my luck it wouldnt come out till the 29th. 

welp they are on the marketplace. bought them and they took my money for no points.. got to wait 24 hours now to see if they turn up. 

3 hours ago, dmayne7 said:

So the squad battles won't be the coin farm they first appeared. It's not done on a fixed number of points, but rather percentiles.

There goes my chance of getting the good rewards lol

up your difficulty and your points shoot up. i played the first 4 on professional which is 1x multiper and made it just below gold 1. its not a bad idea really. i like FUT but cant stand some of the wankers you meet online.  

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

You get points for playing games.

This mean there is a total number of points earned.

It works like the top 9 % get Elite 3, top 1% get Elite 1 etc.

I know that. I just dont get the previous comment i replied to? 

7 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

up your difficulty and your points shoot up. i played the first 4 on professional which is 1x multiper and made it just below gold 1. its not a bad idea really. i like FUT but cant stand some of the wankers you meet online.  

I know that. I said above that I've been playing on legendary. What I mean is that when I first said it would be easy, I only needed 5 wins to get to Elite 1. Went back yesterday and needed 10. I didn't realise that the points total for each grading would change.

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Huh?

As above and AKCJ said. I initially thought it was going to be fixed at 9000 odd points for Elite 1 in the same way Champions was X amount of wins for each banding (at least it was when I use to play). I now realise the points required will go up based on how many points other people get, so you'll need to be in the top 1 percentile to get Elite 1.

I find it odd they've allowed it to be as many as 36 games a week as half the point was to reduce the number of games played to suit people that can't play loads.

Edited by dmayne7

3 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

I know that. I said above that I've been playing on legendary. What I mean is that when I first said it would be easy, I only needed 5 wins to get to Elite 1. Went back yesterday and needed 10. I didn't realise that the points total for each grading would change.

As above and AKCJ said. I initially thought it was going to be fixed at 9000 odd points for Elite 1 in the same way Champions was X amount of wins for each banding (at least it was when I use to play). I now realise the points required will go up based on how many points other people get, so you'll need to be in the top 1 percentile to get Elite 1.

I find it odd they've allowed it to be as many as 36 games a week as half the point was to reduce the number of games played to suit people that can't play loads.

Ive played every game so far and won all of them, more games come out later then tomorrow i presume? 

Will be around Elite 3 maybe 2.

55 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Ive played every game so far and won all of them, more games come out later then tomorrow i presume? 

Will be around Elite 3 maybe 2.

Yeah I think new 4 squads come out everyday and perhaps 8 at the weekend. That's what I've read anyway.

I think you can actually play more than 4 games a day if you still have some of the squads from the day before left over.

46 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Yeah I think new 4 squads come out everyday and perhaps 8 at the weekend. That's what I've read anyway.

I think you can actually play more than 4 games a day if you still have some of the squads from the day before left over.

Its going to be a coin farm either way... player prices will be silly or you're coming up against ridiculous sides constently.