Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

On 27/08/2017 at 19:54, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

@Ashley is there anything you can do about Okazaki and that long hair in a hairband? Sad I know, but I hate playing with him, looks nothing like him 

I can only ever see Ivan Zamorano or Marcelo Salas when i look at him lol 

54 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Reading that link on the previous page it seems like you're right and fifa points do transfer over

From what i recall you get asked or something at the beginning of the new fifa do you want to transfer. If you hit yes it can't be undone. Did it 2/3 years ago not sure if i recall exactly but think that's what happened. 

55 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

Is Silva actually going to be included in our squad since he's in our 25 man list for the season?

Unlikely, based on Calhanoglu not being in the Leverkusen squad at the end of last year whilst he served his ban. He'll probably be in the squad for career mode, but not matchday/seasons.

Some of the Leicester players have been seen in the capture event for FIFA 18. Not sure if the ratings are final but they've been uploaded to futwiz. They've said they will keep updating throughout the day if anyone is interested - https://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa18/players/latest?page=1

36b1d6873ff9f252264e9591e33ff0c0.png1570e419d29f02071e7acd8a05686e68.png0c69545c4da87621ee42df86afa2d0a6.png1ad878954161fc63f130845ed567aae4.png

and a bonus controller breaker

1ca103e5e17293635bee1572ad4dc900.png

Edited by dominicmsb

Thought the dribbling would be snappy but it's awful so far. Barely played though so I need some time to test.

Be interested to hear the thoughts of those who played the beta and how the demo compares. In my experience, they felt like different games.