Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

Guest seanfox778
13 hours ago, Silky_Gylfi said:

Am I the only one here that cares more for career mode the UT...

I'm in the same boat as you. I like the online seasons thing but I'll mainly get it for the career mode. Never got into ultimate team, thank god. People just seem to moan about it. 

Bought some packs and got Chielini, Rakitic, Dani Alves and Mbappe  and did a few bits of good trading (for once) so I've now got two fairly mental teams.

1st is this - 4-3-3(4)

Martial Mbappe Willian

Ben Arfa

Dembele Bakayoko

Rose Smalling Bailly Aurier

Schmeichel

2nd is 4-3-2-1

Bruma Werner Martins

Rakitic Carvalho De Rossi

Alba Umtitti Manolas Florenzi

Ter Stegen

1 hour ago, J.Lisemore said:

Done that a few times mate, same result. Installing game again 

I did post a few pages back about clearing the MAC which seemed to work. Not sure it is now. There's a thread on the EA help forums where loads of people are having the same issue so hopefully fixed soon.

On 9/23/2017 at 19:18, Silky_Gylfi said:

Am I the only one here that cares more for career mode the UT...

Career mode is main reason I'll get it over PES (which I just played, and it is pretty awesome).

I also started getting into Pro Clubs recently and that's fun too. The FoxesTalk team has a really nice bunch of lads in it, and they are very patient with my crappiness.  

7 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Bought some packs and got Chielini, Rakitic, Dani Alves and Mbappe  and did a few bits of good trading (for once) so I've now got two fairly mental teams.

1st is this - 4-3-3(4)

Martial Mbappe Willian

Ben Arfa

Dembele Bakayoko

Rose Smalling Bailly Aurier

Schmeichel

2nd is 4-3-2-1

Bruma Werner Martins

Rakitic Carvalho De Rossi

Alba Umtitti Manolas Florenzi

Ter Stegen

How many packs?! I've bought loads and got f all

Genuinely buzzing for fifa 18, had a mare pre ordering online though as I won’t be on till the posty rocks up some time 2mora... all going to plan, pissed I’ve not been able to access the transfer market on the Companion app as well, feel I’ve been screwed out of a load of wheeling & dealing

Edited by dbtcity

Packed Fabregas so sold him and used the funds to do a few SBCs, got decent pack luck for once and got players like Vardy, Firmino, Gomez and Thiago, all  worth a bit. Is it worth selling these now to do even more SBCs or waiting till the game is released? Do prices tend to go up at first before dropping, or should I cash in now?