Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

9 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

All ways start off high

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Generally always starts like that, especially with coin boosts and everything as well. 

I remember buying Dybala nif last year for like 200k lol. 

Lads. They dont, well not this high anyway! Lukaku who went for 20-30k last year is now selling at 150k plus. Kante similar price as to last year and this year.

23 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Lads. They dont, well not this high anyway! Lukaku who went for 20-30k last year is now selling at 150k plus. Kante similar price as to last year and this year.

I played FUT from early access last year and they were that high. Honestly. 

Keep in mind that Lukaku being at United will make him one of the most expensive strikers in the game as well. He'll be in loads of hybrid teams with a link to Martial. 

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I played FUT from early access last year and they were that high. Honestly. 

Keep in mind that Lukaku being at United will make him one of the most expensive strikers in the game as well. He'll be in loads of hybrid teams with a link to Martial. 

Really? Kyle Walker hitting 50k plus vardy mid 30s pushing 40. Ive played it early and cant rememver them being that high. Saying that this year will be a coin farm with Squad Battles.

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Really? Kyle Walker hitting 50k plus vardy mid 30s pushing 40. Ive played it early and cant rememver them being that high. Saying that this year will be a coin farm with Squad Battles.

I'd consider those fairly cheap for those two. They'll be more expensive after launch. 

12 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Both cards haven't received that good of a upgrade though so i dont get the price hike unless it is because of Squad Battles like i said before?

Same thing happens every year

see Aguero

Kante will be nearer Pogbas value last year as his 87

The low rated cards are currently massively inflated in price because of the scarcity of them initially, but once people constantly started pulling them they drop down in value.

Higher rated cards hold there value because they are rarer

Renato Sanches was 7k yesterday, but within a week he will probably be 2k because of his rating and the amount his is pulled

Untitled.png

4 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Same thing happens every year

see Aguero

Kante will be nearer Pogbas value last year as his 87

The low rated cards are currently massively inflated in price because of the scarcity of them initially, but once people constantly started pulling them they drop down in value.

Higher rated cards hold there value because they are rarer

Renato Sanches was 7k yesterday, but within a week he will probably be 2k because of his rating and the amount his is pulled

Untitled.png

What madness is that website / application?  Not sure I even do that much analysis for my shares!