Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

Neeed some help here.

I bought the Ronaldo edition(middle version) on PSN.

I didnt select the immediate option to dload since it said special edition with no option to dload, reg edition and the theme. 

I backed out of that but now i cant find anywhere to go to dload the game.

Where do I get the game from?

Sorry, I'm old edit: when I go to the game page it says I already own it.

edit again: says cart is empty.

Edited by spacemunky

No idea why they haven't given me access to the Transfer market, been playing FUT for about 5 years and haven't been flagged for anything dodgy like transferring coins etc. 

Anyone know why some people have their transfer markets locked and some have access to it? makes no sense.

HOW TO BUY FIFA 18 CHEAP: PLAY THREE DAYS EARLY AND SAVE NEARLY £20

The Icon Edition comes packed with Ultimate Team features, including two Jumbo Premium Gold Packs every week for 20 weeks. That's 40 packs.

It all sounds pretty enticing. But if you're not quite convinced, what if we told you it would set you back just over £70 instead of £90?

By following our three-step guide below, you can get the Icon Edition for nearly £20 off it's regular price. All you'll need is an email address, an online method of payment and FIFA 17.

The first step is easy - follow this link to CD Keys' Facebook page and stick your email address in their form to receive a 5% discount code.

You can unsubscribe from their mailing list later (scroll to the bottom of anything they send you and click the 'unsubscribe' link) should you so desire.

Now head to cdkeys.com. Instead of paying for FIFA 18 directly you're going to buy PlayStation Network or Microsoft gift cards, which cost less through CD Keys than their actual value.

If you're buying for PS4: Purchase £50 and £30 PSN cards. That will get you £80 in credit at a cost of £73.98. Apply your 5% discount code and that comes down to £70.28.

If you're buying for Xbox One: Purchase £50, £25 and £5 Microsoft cards. That will get you £80 in credit at a cost of £75.67. Apply your 5% discount code and that comes down to £71.89 - a touch more than on PlayStation, but still nearly £10 off.

Now it's time to pre-order FIFA 18.

Fire up FIFA 17.

There is currently an in-game advert running on the main menu screen offering the Icon Edition of FIFA 18 at a 10% discount, bringing it down to from £89.99 to £81.

Follow that advert and use the gift cards you bought from CD Keys to pay for £80 of that total, leaving you with a £1 balance to finish off by credit card or whatever you preferred method of payment is.

The total amount of money you have paid for the Icon Edition, normally worth £89.99, will be £71.28 on PS4 and £72.89 on Xbox One.

That's cheaper than the Ronaldo Edition, which costs £79.99 and only includes half as many Jumbo Premium Gold Packs and neither the Team of the Week nor the Ronaldo Nazario loans.

It's not even that far off the £54.99 the standard version of the game retails for without any of the bonus content or the early access.

6 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Can't get onto the EA Access for some reason.

It loads up, the game vs Atletico Madrid game comes on, I quit out of it and the menus don't appear.

Anyone else got the same problem?

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Fifa-17-stuck-on-Reus-loading-screen-Xbox-one/td-p/5802391

I did that and it seemed to fix mine. I've had to do it every time. Pain in the arse but works for now. Don't forget to unplug the power cable from the socket when it starts back up.

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

Players are going to be silly in price this FIFA. Especially with Squad Battles.

They'll be tweaking that surely. 4 wins on legendary and 1 on professional and you're in Elite 1. Prizes are actually so good for that minimum effort. Think it'll do the reverse to FUT champs last year and the rewards will lessen.

1 hour ago, dmayne7 said:

They'll be tweaking that surely. 4 wins on legendary and 1 on professional and you're in Elite 1. Prizes are actually so good for that minimum effort. Think it'll do the reverse to FUT champs last year and the rewards will lessen.

They are not stupid they have probably just made the AI much harder, you just probably chase the ball around on single player

The demo is shit. As i predicted, its the year of slow gameplay (one year fast, next year slow forever). Hate slow fifas. I like to play a high % possession game and particularly enjoy this on fast fifas as opoonents stream forward trying to win the ball. Slow fifa forces everybody to play the same way. Gonna be a shit year. 

7 hours ago, toddybad said:

The demo is shit. As i predicted, its the year of slow gameplay (one year fast, next year slow forever). Hate slow fifas. I like to play a high % possession game and particularly enjoy this on fast fifas as opoonents stream forward trying to win the ball. Slow fifa forces everybody to play the same way. Gonna be a shit year. 

Do you like anything in life ? Honestly never seen someone moan so much.

8 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

They are not stupid they have probably just made the AI much harder, you just probably chase the ball around on single player

The AI is better for sure. But I had a pretty meh team with only 80 chem and won the legendary match, and I feel like I'm not great on this one yet. They played way more aggressive football but they missed some absolute sitters still (I always change that slider in career mode so the computer is more ruthless).

Even on professional, which is mega easy, it's only 8/9 wins for Elite 1.