Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

9 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Definitely felt slower.

Maybe that's a good thing though.

Maybe a time to switch to PES. I swap every now and then for a year...Keeps the games fresh

so out of the 2 games i was allowed to play last night until i was banished to bed by the mrs (not in that way sadly) i figured out the following. 

Crossing is now good. getting up for headers is easier too. Goalies speed seems to be nerfed and defenders increased. I played one game as LA galaxy against chelsea and it was david luiz running the show at the back. 

the kick off glitch is still in play. both times i scored with my first attack of the game after kicking off. After that (mostly in my galaxy/chelsea game) the game threw a tantrum and they instantly scored back. could be down to me could be down to the game. 

the hit detection needs work. more than once i got a player stuck inside another player and they both got stuck doing things i wouldn't even try! 

penalty's have changed again but now i feel they are better. 

dribbling is interesting now and defending seems a lot harder. got to find a proper way to do it now.

The crowd is great now. the atmospheres are good and some of the graphics are amazing but sometimes i feel they have sacrificed gameplay for more shiney shiney. 

In terms of features, career mode looks pretty much the same bar a few minor menu and graphical interface tweaks plus the transfer negotiations. I can imagine that the cutscenes will get incredibly tedious, very quickly - especially if there's no variation. Imagine watching this sh*te 20 times on deadline day. Pfft. 

Will wait to try it before passing judgement but not really expecting any real improvements.

52 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

Where's the best place to buy this? Is there a comparison website somewhere that shows how worth that Ronaldo Icon ediion is in terms of FUT packs?

40 packs 2 packs per week for 20 weeks.

Looking at about £75.

Head over to martin lewis money to see the best deals for this and upoming games.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, General Smuts said:

Where's the best place to buy this? Is there a comparison website somewhere that shows how worth that Ronaldo Icon ediion is in terms of FUT packs?

https://www.idealo.co.uk/compare/5580426/fifa-18-ronaldo-edition-xbox-one.html#

https://www.idealo.co.uk/compare/5580373/fifa-18-ronaldo-edition-ps4.html

• Thanks 1

Cheers lads.So that's about £50 worth of packs if you buy the equivalent in FIFA points by my maths? And it's £30 dearer than the standard edition. That makes my mind up. Ta.

56 minutes ago, Ashley said:

40 packs 2 packs per week for 20 weeks.

Looking at about £75.

Head over to martin lewis money to see the best deals for this and upoming games.

48 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

1 hour ago, Ross-Kemp said:

If you've got FIFA 17 and buy in game, you get 10% off.

Icon edition is £80.99 for me (I have no alternative as my disk tray is shagged :revenge:)

Nice to know.

Demari Gray card on FUT lokks disgusting, shame there isnt a silber league or anything any more