Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Twitter Links

51 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Sean from Enderby, who claims to be ITK, tweeted that according to his 'extremely credible source', fee of £29m agreed with WB for Jonny Evans. Medical tomorrow.

Does anyone know if he's ever right?

With Man City and arsenal in the running, I think that's probably not true.

1 hour ago, Steve Earle said:

Sean from Enderby, who claims to be ITK, tweeted that according to his 'extremely credible source', fee of £29m agreed with WB for Jonny Evans. Medical tomorrow.

Can't remember the last time he was right, he slags other sources off on twitter tells them to delete their accounts, blokes an idiot 

1 minute ago, StevieB said:

Can't remember the last time he was right, he slags other sources off on twitter tells them to delete their accounts, blokes an idiot 

Bit like that inda whatever his name is, I read on news now earlier reporting Chelsea mahrez connection, 2 minutes later he tweeted the same, like he was ITK.

1 hour ago, Brooksy said:

Turning down us for Stoke. Why do I find that hard to believe

Why do you think that?

There's not a great deal of difference between the teams to anybody not a City supporter. Much closer to home for him and perhaps Less disruption maybe.... :dunno:

9 minutes ago, StevieB said:

I can; I am older. :thumbup::blush: It was about the time we were signing Johan Cryuff ...... :whistle:

1 hour ago, Steve Earle said:

Didn't he say there would be a shock announcement to our line up at Man Utd? 

3 minutes ago, Worthington said:

So, if Delph Ends up at Stoke, would it be feasible that Joe Allen might be worth a punt for ??

I'd be all for that. Allen is a good player - underrated by a lot of people. Would be an upgrade on DD imho.

4 hours ago, Paddy. said:

I'd be all for that. Allen is a good player - underrated by a lot of people. Would be an upgrade on DD imho.

I watched that episode of Seinfeld last night that you have as a gif. I love Curb but it took me a long time to watch Seinfeld but I'm loving it so far. Kramer is hilarious.

17 minutes ago, Gary Eatfood said:

I watched that episode of Seinfeld last night that you have as a gif. I love Curb but it took me a long time to watch Seinfeld but I'm loving it so far. Kramer is hilarious.

Stick with it mate. I was the same in that I thought I'd hate it as I'm not a massive fan of American comedies but an old housemate of mine got me watching it and now I've got all the box sets. Classic stuff lol

22 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Stick with it mate. I was the same in that I thought I'd hate it as I'm not a massive fan of American comedies but an old housemate of mine got me watching it and now I've got all the box sets. Classic stuff lol

I've found it gets better as the series progress. I've just started series 5 but I thought 4 was really good with the NBC pilot plot line. Once they introduce the story arcs it gets really funny. I suppose the only downside to it is I'm more like George then any of the other characters! lol

3 hours ago, Gary Eatfood said:

I've found it gets better as the series progress. I've just started series 5 but I thought 4 was really good with the NBC pilot plot line. Once they introduce the story arcs it gets really funny. I suppose the only downside to it is I'm more like George then any of the other characters! lol

Absolute classic. Can watch episodes over and over.

https://twitter.com/jhfootballagent?lang=en

1. Leicester have agreed deals for two players whom are replacing Mahrez and Drinkwater. 100 RT's and I'll spill the beans #WorldCupWinner

34 replies114 retweets15 likes

Retweet

Chelsea put in £35m bid for Mahrez, £15m Llorente, Barkley £25m all over last 48 hours. Drinkwater done at £23m. #cfc #lcfc

6 replies3 retweets7 likes

Retweet

Mahrez and Drinkwater both moving to Chelsea. #CFC #LCFC

6 replies6 retweets7 likes

Retweet

Chelsea in for Alexis after his transfer request this afternoon! #CFC #AFC

1 reply8 retweets7 likes

Retweet

Matt Law reporting Vardy to Chelsea done. @Matt_Law_DT

Archived