Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Twitter Links

On 7/21/2017 at 08:51, KFS said:

10 minute video, this bloke looks unreal

Was gonna say no way, too thin, but the first minute is guys trying to muscle him down and pulling his shirt, he fights through it like nothing. Players are bigger and stronger in the Prem I think, but he looks to have more strength than his frame would suggest. He looks like a weapon, the sort of player who could win you 3-4 games over the course of a season with his class coming forward. Seems to be pretty versatile as well, can play him up and down the right side, so he could back-up at RB while still finding time elsewhere. Would be pricey, doubt Valencia would give him up for 20 after just having bought him for 15 plus add-ons, but maybe 25. 

9 hours ago, Kp1984 said:

That guy from Valencia does look top draw but no way are we in for him and we would never get him anyway. 

He's not been getting in for them, I think he'd come here. Sorry I've just realized you're on about the young right back and not the Tunisian Centre half.

Archived