Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Twitter Links

50 minutes ago, foxpleasure said:

It's getting just like the O'Neil days - don't sign anyone under 6 foot. Well begin to be a threat at corners

We've got to find someone who can take them/doesn't take them ****ing short first mate!

I'd love him here, but I don't see where he fits in. If and when Iheanacho signs, the room for an attacking central midfielder becomes even less of a requirement even though the majority of our central midfielders are defensive by trade. I would be interested in Andreas Pereira from Man Utd, we've been in for him before and although he's gone on tour with Utd I think a permanent deal could be reached. He can play anywhere behind the strikers and his set piece delivery is ridiculous. Plus he's Brazilian, well kind of.

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

I think so babs but if you check his timeline he must do nothing with his time but check and verify rumours as he is pretty quick on stiff

That is exactly what he does. He's some 17 year old jobless virgin pretending to be an agent. Actual agents wouldn't spend all day on twitter posting football rumours for starters.

11 minutes ago, Babylon said:

That is exactly what he does. He's some 17 year old jobless virgin pretending to be an agent. Actual agents wouldn't spend all day on twitter posting football rumours for starters.

You seem pretty wound up by him though haha :P

55 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Also an agent wouldn't slate fans of clubs like he has been doing. 

4 hours ago, Babylon said:

I know it'b in the twitter thread, but that bloke is full of c***.

Yeah I think he was the guy who said Iborra was too good for us then he signed a week later.

Looks like an ITK wannabe In the Indy Kalia league.

Archived