Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chocolate Teapot

Slimani

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Very disappointing comments from

Shakespeare, if Slimani is sold then he needs replacing. Ulloa should not be considered a player for us any longer.

Correct.

Ulloa shouldn't get on the pitch because

A. He's absolute dogshit

B. He's a whiny, disrespectful, fan-hating cnut.

8 minutes ago, Ricey said:

It must be a case of wanting/needing the money from his sale or that his attitude isn't great when he's not playing. The latter is pretty obvious from watching him.

We don't need the money though and although it's important to balance the books, we could do this by being a bit more flexible on trying to recoup some money on players like Musa, Mendy and Ulloa.

Surprised he hasn't made more of an impact really but, although I'll probably annoy some for saying this, he had appeared a limited player on occasions (like Ulloa himself).

Iheanacho seems to be 'more rounded' in his game and can adapt to different formations and thus may be more suitable and preferred for the team's style of play.

1 hour ago, foxinsocks said:

I am really starting to worry.... we need to keep the team together and turn over one ir two spots per window.

... he mught as well say: they are alll fir sale make me an offer

They are all for sale, though. Everyone has a price. Just like Neymar. There isn't a single one that is beyond the correct bid. 

27 minutes ago, Eagle10 said:

If Slimani is sold to another PL side I can see him do well and Leicester might regret it. 

Definitely - especially if we end up fighting for relegation and he stays fit in a team built for him. Meanwhile we'll be wheeling out Ulloa and watching him spend 15 minutes trying to run from the half way line to the box 

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Slimani, Vardy, Okazaki and Iheanacho is one of the best striking fours in the league. Probably the best apart from the Manchester clubs and Chelsea.

Slim must be sick of sitting on the sidelines, Iheanacho is an emerging sicknote, Ulloa's forgotten what the goal  looks like,  Shinji's a supplementary striker, Lawrence has gone to Derby and if Vardy gets injured there's half a chance Little Dave'll get a call.   

6 minutes ago, Thracian said:

Slim must be sick of sitting on the sidelines, Iheanacho is an emerging sicknote, Ulloa's forgotten what the goal  looks like,  Shinji's a supplementary striker, Lawrence has gone to Derby and if Vardy gets injured there's half a chance Little Dave'll get a call.   

Imagine being this pessimistic.

1 hour ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

I thought our club was ambitious. 

I don't know what's happened since winning the league that would make you think that? Startling lack of ambition and owners too busy ****ing around with race horses and crap Belgium clubs.

Slimani hasn't even had the 'super sub' role. He must be frustrated,coming from Sporting,where he was a regular starter and filled his boots several times in a season against lesser teams. He hasn't been a regular 60 minute sub,when Okazaki's energy levels drop. Now Riyad wants to leave and Leo,who wanted to go,appears to be back in favour. No justice, is there?

I refuse to read anything in Shakey's comments nor to believe he would rate Ulloa over Slim, unless something's happening in the dressing room that we don't know. But if we do sell him to a PL rival, we'll live to regret it.

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Surprised he hasn't made more of an impact really but, although I'll probably annoy some for saying this, he had appeared a limited player on occasions (like Ulloa himself).

Iheanacho seems to be 'more rounded' in his game and can adapt to different formations and thus may be more suitable and preferred for the team's style of play.

Apart from being the striker with best goal ratio and the one that created more chances per game played, he looked limited... 

Da Silva knows him Slim from his Portuguese reputation and would presumably know how to 

get the best from him.probably something technical like,get the ball in the box.

i know he's missed a few chances but with afcon and injury he's not really had a settled place.

If Shakey would rather have Ulloa, I have concerns for the season.

Archived