Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonny_wright

Nathan Ake

26 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He wants to play for Howe. 

If you had watched the final game of the season you would understand why he might want to play there rather than here.

Yet Howe will leave before his contract is mid way through - I think he would start for either us or Bournemouth 

27 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

But they were good enough to outplay us for large parts of the match when we played them last game of last season.

I agree, we made Andre Gray and Josh King look like Suarez and Messi. But Yeah and if we carried on we would of been relegated 100%

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Did we not absolutely muller them second half?

They were almost down to a complete second string by the last half hour. And they still played the better football. We wanted the win more which is why we came strong last thirty

anyway - this thread didn't deserve to be opened in the first place so it's about time it was locked. 

3 minutes ago, les-tah said:

i assume we didn't try lol no offence but we are a mountain of a club compared to Bournemouth. Assume we have bigger and better signings on the radar even though Ake was quality..

...or none :rolleyes:

Archived