Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonny_wright

Nathan Ake

I suppose nobody knows what car he drives, I only ask because last week my brother was adamant that he saw a black Range Rover driving down Saffron Lane with the private plate AKE 33 on it, I totally dismissed it as I thought he was on his usual windup 

23 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

I suppose nobody knows what car he drives, I only ask because last week my brother was adamant that he saw a black Range Rover driving down Saffron Lane with the private plate AKE 33 on it, I totally dismissed it as I thought he was on his usual windup 

20170626_143254.jpg

5 minutes ago, hairmetalgamer said:

20170626_143254.jpg

Well, putting aside the number plate, Ake clearly drives a Range Rover (I can't say whether it's black from that picture though, it looks more grey - but you could say it was black on a quick 'drive-by'). 

3 minutes ago, bald reynard said:

Well, putting aside the number plate, Ake clearly drives a Range Rover (I can't say whether it's black from that picture though, it looks more grey - but you could say it was black on a quick 'drive-by'). 

To be fair the number plate could be AKE 33, the original was blanked out

Nathan-Ake-Range-Rover.jpg

3 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

Tbh it isn't rocket science, he's gone there, played football and clearly settled well within the team. Makes perfect sense to continue his development in an environment he's familiar with and likes. Taking our affection for LCFC out of the equation most of us would probably do the same if faced with the same situation.

Depends on the money. If there were two similar jobs - one offering £20,000 and one offering £40,000 - then I wouldn't particularly care about being settled or knowing the environment. Football is a short career too, you generally go where the money is.

1 minute ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Let's face it lads we are going sign anyone else it seems.

Our transfer business is concluded for the summer.

?

You have contradicted yourself.

Archived