Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonny_wright

Nathan Ake

1 hour ago, Domsdad said:

Would be very happy with this. Can cover at RB as well.

Doubt it mate he is left footed and played a lot of games at left back, he would make a good left sided center back next to maguire though my only minor issue with him is he is only 5' 11" which is on the small side for a center back.

2 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

No, not necessarily mate. It just doesn't really work like that. It's not always the club that has the better attributes that gets their man.

not always no, but most fo the time it does and money talks!  we should be able to beat any package bournemouth offer, i think Ake isa back up target anyway and it will be unlikely 

Sometimes I get the feeling that teams are put in articles to beef them up. Leicester and Southampton could have easily been Stoke and Watford.

If we were seriously interested we'd be getting him and not Bournemouth.

Still, he would be a good signing for us if true and actually Bournemouth are beginning to annoy me by making shrewd signings that I wouldn't mind here!

5 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Would be good, wonder though if he feels Bournemouth is easier as he already settled there.

Tbh it isn't rocket science, he's gone there, played football and clearly settled well within the team. Makes perfect sense to continue his development in an environment he's familiar with and likes. Taking our affection for LCFC out of the equation most of us would probably do the same if faced with the same situation.

3 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

Tbh it isn't rocket science, he's gone there, played football and clearly settled well within the team. Makes perfect sense to continue his development in an environment he's familiar with and likes. Taking our affection for LCFC out of the equation most of us would probably do the same if faced with the same situation.

And Eddie Howe is a top Manager!... 

We've more chance of getting Sigurdsson... 

In other words.. No Chance! 

33 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Controversial one here, but on the proviso that we don't let any other defenders leave, I'd be quite happy to go with what we've got, defensive wise this season (inc. Zieler out Jakupovic in).

Nope, don't wanna see Huth and Morgan playing alongside each other at all next season & Yohan isn't good enough. One CB needed.

Archived