Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonny_wright

Nathan Ake

On 6/26/2017 at 10:02, CockneyFox said:

More likely we have been name-checked by Ake's side to boost their hand in negotiations with Bournemouth.

That said, we definitely should be interested!

calm down and put your tank top on you guppy fish

4 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Gone to Bournemouth. Meltdowns in 3,2,1...

Fair play to him.

But Bournemouth were terrible back end of the season and i dont rate them at all. 

In my opinion they are in a group of teams that have a high chance of being relegated next season.

5 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Fair play to him.

But Bournemouth were terrible back end of the season and i dont rate them at all. 

In my opinion they are in a group of teams that have a high chance of being relegated next season.

They were terrible after he left, superb signing for them - will be mid table again next season.

11 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

They were terrible after he left, superb signing for them - will be mid table again next season.

Especially when Defoe's signing is confirmed and he starts banging in the goals, as is par for the course whoever he plays for.

1 hour ago, foxinsocks said:

why haven't we been in for him? and if we have then why have Bournemouth beat us to him?

He wants to play for Howe. 

If you had watched the final game of the season you would understand why he might want to play there rather than here.

2 hours ago, les-tah said:

Fair play to him.

But they were good enough to outplay us for large parts of the match when we played them last game of last season.

Archived