Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Thorgan Hazard

4 minutes ago, CyprusFox said:

Yeah, but are we actually even being linked with him? Would be a great addition whether or not Mahrez and/or Drinkwater left. It would certainly give that pair of fuchers a kick up the a**e if he did come here.

Hard to say if we've been directly linked or not, we've had signings happen from starts like this but it does initially sound vague.

1 hour ago, sphericalfox said:

Primarily, I understand is that he is a CAM that can equally play either wing. Good long shot, and pretty good at free kicks. Would probably solve two problems with his signing, whether Mahrez ends up staying or going.

Exactly this!!

2 hours ago, sphericalfox said:

It's my stock photo. It had Pearson, then Ranner's head on it before him. I couldn't bring myself to put Shakey's head on it, so put it the twitter vote. Shinji came in on top. He's very happily brushing his kitsune head innit.

The fox does seem inordinately happy

35 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

Hazard is well known to be a reputable player with skills. Not quite his brother's level, but fine enough for what we need and can afford.

Very few players in the world are at his brothers level tbf. And a Hazard scored the goal that won us the title. His brother has to be worth a punt on that basis alone :) gerrrimin

3 hours ago, sphericalfox said:

Hazard is well known to be a reputable player with skills. Not quite his brother's level, but fine enough for what we need and can afford.

2 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

He also had a good year last year :) 

I know, I wanted us to sign him before last night.

Its just that there definitely would not have been this amount of people wanting to buy him before last night.

39 minutes ago, Worthington said:

Links ? Yes, was mentioned last summer and there has been further speculation this year too!

Mainly names us as one of two or three 'interested parties'......cue the stock mentions of Southampton and WHU too.

Can't be arsed to trawl through the last 6 weeks worth of 'NewsNow', but there have been 'Hazard/LCFC' articles prior to Friday!

Good, lets hope we take it further, this guy is pretty impressive on you tube.

I think players who can play both wings equally suits Shakespeare's tactic because he always tells wingers to rotate flanks

Mahrez is just right winger and Albrighton is way better on left side.

so I think Thorgan, Gray and Lawrence could be good choices.

Archived