Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Thorgan Hazard

5 hours ago, Callabinho said:

He was regarded better than his brother when they were younger.....we've got to bring some form of attacking player in, because if a bid between 40-50 million comes in for Mahrez, he's gone...thus we will be ****ed.

Phil Neville was seen as better than Gary Neville when they were younger, the only reason Man U signed Gary was to make it easier for Phil to join too. Just thought I'd throw this in there!

Got to be honest, I've not really seen much of this Hazard

2 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Phil Neville was seen as better than Gary Neville when they were younger, the only reason Man U signed Gary was to make it easier for Phil to join too. Just thought I'd throw this in there!

Got to be honest, I've not really seen much of this Hazard

That has to be bollocks surely ?

10 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Wayne Lineker was considered a much more promising footballer than Gary when they were both teenagers.

And when Rafael broke into the Man U team, everyone said Fabio is the better twin. 

There's a bit of a pattern here. The next time two brothers come through at the same time, sign the shit one. 

On 29. Juli 2017 at 04:35, Aus Fox said:

When they were growing up Junior Lewis was seen as much better than older brother Neil. in fact Leicester only signed Neil Lewis so they could have first dibs on Junior. 

Still cannot believe this man wore Blue of Leicester?

image.jpeg

On 28/07/2017 at 17:40, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Any YouTube videos of this lad?...

Wouldn't it have been quicker to just type his name into YouTube?

Archived