Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Thorgan Hazard

43 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Have we actually been linked with him in any shape or form or is this thread a pipe dream?

Yes linked back end of June and also last season. After Friday nights performance we'd be bonkers not to make enquiries. 

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yes linked back end of June and also last season. After Friday nights performance we'd be bonkers not to make enquiries. 

Dangerous to sign someone on the back of one good performance against us... We did that with Ulloa!! 

5 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Dangerous to sign someone on the back of one good performance against us... We did that with Ulloa!! 

Whilst i agree he was a major contributor to us winning the league. Time to let go now and put him out to pasture.

Eden “my brother Thorgan Hazard is better than me!”

This morning French news paper, L’Equipe are reporting that Chelsea are looking to bring in Eden Hazard’s 19-year-old brother, Thorgan Hazard, who has been described as being ‘better than Eden’ by Eden himself!

Thorgan currently plays for Lens and has established himself as a top peformer in Ligue 1. He plays a similar role to Eden and in the same positions, on either flanks or in the hole. He has been rated as a highly talented prospect, possessing pace, skill and excellent vision. He is capable of getting a goal or two as well, holding an impressive scoring record for his country at youth level.

Fresh faced Thorgan is a Belgium under-19 player and has been tipped to join the Belgium revolution with quality players coming through such as Eden Hazard, De bruyne, Dembele, Fellaini and Mertens all taking Belgium football by storm.

Thorgan Hazard has allegedy told Lens that he wants a move to London, and naturally wants to join his brother in the exciting new happenings at Stamford Bridge.

Lens will want to keep hold of young Hazard, but with only a year left on his contract, and Lens wanting funds to complete 3 other transfer deals, it is looking like they will allow Chelsea to move for Thorgan Hazard, who shouldn’t cost too much.

Has Eden got any other brothers, cousins, uncles, half-brothers or even sisters we can sign too!?

Simon Phillips – News Editor

17 minutes ago, weller54 said:

It's not on one performance though, as I've said before we've been linked with him last summer and now this summer. We've obviously been tracking him. He's got over 50 goals/assists in 100+ games in the bundesliga and Champions League. He's comfortable playing all the roles Riyad plays plus centrally, he's also a great set piece taker. He'd not come cheap though, would take £30-35 million.

1 hour ago, hatasi said:

This morning French news paper, L’Equipe are reporting that Chelsea are looking to bring in Eden Hazard’s 19-year-old brother, Thorgan Hazard, who has been described as being ‘better than Eden’ by Eden himself!

Thorgan currently plays for Lens and has established himself as a top peformer in Ligue 1. He plays a similar role to Eden and in the same positions, on either flanks or in the hole. He has been rated as a highly talented prospect, possessing pace, skill and excellent vision. He is capable of getting a goal or two as well, holding an impressive scoring record for his country at youth level.

Fresh faced Thorgan is a Belgium under-19 player and has been tipped to join the Belgium revolution with quality players coming through such as Eden Hazard, De bruyne, Dembele, Fellaini and Mertens all taking Belgium football by storm.

Thorgan Hazard has allegedy told Lens that he wants a move to London, and naturally wants to join his brother in the exciting new happenings at Stamford Bridge.

Lens will want to keep hold of young Hazard, but with only a year left on his contract, and Lens wanting funds to complete 3 other transfer deals, it is looking like they will allow Chelsea to move for Thorgan Hazard, who shouldn’t cost too much.

Has Eden got any other brothers, cousins, uncles, half-brothers or even sisters we can sign too!?

How old is that article lol 

Senior career*
Years Team Apps (Gls)
2011–2012 Lens 14 (0)
2012–2015 Chelsea 0 (0)
2012–2014  Zulte Waregem (loan) 73 (19)
2014–2015  Mönchengladbach (loan) 28 (1)
2015– Mönchengladbach 52 (10)

On 07/08/2017 at 09:06, hatasi said:

Very old article. But I've heard there's another brother but nowhere near as good as Eden or Thorgan.

Archived