Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Al-aLondon-Foxile

Tom Lawrence

9 minutes ago, Al-aLondon-Foxile said:

Just seen on twitter that Derby are interested in Lawrence for £10m. 

The world has gone mad.

And Arsenal think they'll get Riyad for £30 million.

3 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

I'd like to see how he does in pre-season. 3rd choice winger (behind Mahrez/Albrighton) is up for grabs imo. 

2222.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

Just now, lgfualol said:

10m is actually a pretty good price considering he cost us 1m. I want him to get a chance though - but I dont know if he will.

It's a very good offer tbf. Think that is his level at the moment 

Just now, lgfualol said:

10m is actually a pretty good price considering he cost us 1m. I want him to get a chance though - but I dont know if he will.

Yes it's a great return on our investment and probably about right given that he has little if any prem exp. Mick Mc Carthy said he's definitely Premiership quality. I know Mick is a good judge of Talent so that's good enough for me. Plus din't he get 9 goals from midfield and some of them real beauty's.

I thought he was going to get a midfield slot this year with us maybe the 10 role but obviously not now.

I'd keep him another season though.

I'd sell for £10m to be honest. 

Considering we bought him for only £1m (?), that'd be a huge profit when you take in to account he's only had loan spells at Championship level or lower since buying him. 

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I'd sell for £10m to be honest. 

Considering we bought him for only £1m (?), that'd be a huge profit when you take in to account he's only had loan spells at Championship level or lower since buying him. 

Not interested in profit tbh.

Would rather see if he's got what it takes to make the step up. We're still lacking game changers from the bench in midfield, so even if he's just that he's worth keeping.

Archived