Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nugent

West Brom (Asia Trophy) match thread (July 19th)

2 minutes ago, Max Power said:

"I tried to get hold of Craig Shakespeare at midday and they said he was having breakfast"

Yesssss big Shakey 

Life is just one big breakfast for our Craig.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Think i'd rather be working than watching this.

Iborra seems decent at spotting danger.

Yeah, some would say he is an Electric 6 when it come to that...

*gets coat*

(look, I got up at 4:30am to watch this, I'm still tired) 

1 minute ago, Beechey said:

I get that the humidity is killing the game, but this shows somewhat that we really need a creative player or two (if we lose Mahrez).

Would have been better off staying like for like formation, we're too deep now.

1 minute ago, Beechey said:

I get that the humidity is killing the game, but this shows somewhat that we really need a creative player or two (if we lose Mahrez).

It shows we can't just place Albrighton over there which is what alot on here seemed to want whilst I said it can't happen, if that's Shakespeare's plan we'll go down.

Just now, lcfcsnow said:

It shows we can't just place Albrighton over there which is what alot on here seemed to want whilst I said it can't happen, if that's Shakespeare's plan we'll go down.

He's playing wing back... the position he played and played well at the end of our first season up. Him coming into the team and that change of formation is what actually kept us up ffs. Stop being so bloody negative.

Archived