Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nugent

West Brom (Asia Trophy) match thread (July 19th)

4 minutes ago, Captain... said:

lovely run from Okazaki to open it for Mahrez, you still have to think their defence should have done better.

Any  comments on Lawrence from the first half?

But but but, Okazaki just falls over. X

8 minutes ago, Babylon said:

What are you talking about you misery.

I've been concerned about it for a while should Mahrez leave, it's solid but it won't create. He has success on the left as he can cut inside on his right foot, but if he's on the right he has to try and beat his man which he's never been successful at, or cross top early.

I'm not sure what Iborras role is here, seems to have resulted in Drinkwater playing left wing ? 

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

Some people getting worked up over this, I dread the match threads come the new season... 

All just a bit of fun. Probably the result of no football over the last couple of months 

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

Some people getting worked up over this, I dread the match threads come the new season... 

Some people getting worked up about people getting worked up over comments in the match thread already. I dread the match threads come the new season... :ph34r:

Just now, foxes21 said:

schlupps pace on the flank was a real asset in this formation

Yeah, the way he stood there admiring the 100 yards of open ground in front of him but then turned backwards and kicked it out of play was what made us tick.

Archived