Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

He won't even be anywhere near fit, he's not having a pre season currently!

I'm absolutely certain he's coming here but the longer it drags on the less prepared he'll be. We could've done with him in a week ago yet I bet he's not in for Burton, or possibly even Gladbach.

7 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

What time of day do lcfc usually announce signings?

Today is gone.... we can all stop checking if there's a pattern 

13.39 is the optimum time for announcement my research tells me, closely followed by 2.19 and 3.12.

1 minute ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Ive now come to the conclusion that iheanacho doesnt exist. Hes been created to act as the subject on an experiment that display how mad football fans become over football transfers. Its a conspiracy im tell you

Or maybe, Iheanacho is the only thing that exists, and we are merely the figments of his imagination, hopelessly discussing the whereabouts a man bathed in delusion. 

9 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

Or maybe, Iheanacho is the only thing that exists, and we are merely the figments of his imagination, hopelessly discussing the whereabouts a man bathed in delusion. 

What's the first rule of Iheanacho?

9 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Ive now come to the conclusion that iheanacho doesnt exist. Hes been created to act as the subject on an experiment that display how mad football fans become over football transfers. Its a conspiracy im tell you

He is probably the 'cash cow' figment of greedy agents lust for loot.

.....but wasn't there a footballer with that name who played for Manchester City?

15 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Have all Leicester fans been part of the Truman show the last few years?

18 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

Iheanacho and illuminati both start with I and both have 9 letters (give or take a letter)

50 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

He is our imaginary friend ? 

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I reckon it's another week yet.

He'll be crap after all this. You just know it lol

Yep. Although i've not been this excited about a signing since Matt Mills and that worked out just fine :unsure:

2 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

He won't even be anywhere near fit, he's not having a pre season currently!

I'd like to think we've put him on some kind of programme/Man City have kept him fit but more than anything I'd like to think a professional footballer with a proposed move, looking to impress would keep himself in some kind of check albeit far from 'match' fitness.

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

Yep. Although i've not been this excited about a signing since Matt Mills and that worked out just fine :unsure:

I'd like to think we've put him on some kind of programme/Man City have kept him fit but more than anything I'd like to think a professional footballer with a proposed move, looking to impress would keep himself in some kind of check albeit far from 'match' fitness.

Literally just seen him eating a big daddy box meal in KFC.

2 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

13.39 is the optimum time for announcement my research tells me, closely followed by 2.19 and 3.12.

So half past one in the afternoon followed by middle of the bloody night! Who wants to hold up a shirt at 3 O'clock in the morning? lol

1 minute ago, Great Boos Up said:

So half past one in the afternoon followed by middle of the bloody night! Who wants to hold up a shirt at 3 O'clock in the morning? lol

If you haven't tried it don't knock it.

Archived