Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

This is taking longer than my Divorce settlement did.. In the end you find some expensive Lawyer to help you out and 'hey presto' all sorted as he will have bigger balls than the other side. Suggest the Club do the same as all this fannying about is not in our best interests for many reasons.. Pay the leaches off and good  riddens. I really fear for Sheppyfox's life.....

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think it's happening. I don't have Ketchup but It would have happened by now

Trouble is the club seems to have put all their eggs in one basket with this transfer and if it doesn't happen all this pissing about means we will be missing other targets (If there are any that have been identified).and we will end up with panic buys at the end of the transfer window which has happened in the past.

10 minutes ago, gcxttle said:

Not even going to look at this thread anymore, just wasting my time.

Seriously....... chill out man, there's no news and the only credible news will be the official confirmation on OS, SSN etc. Or are you happy with guesswork and wild speculation?

Please don't get yourself worked up, tantrums are bad for your blood pressure ;)

23 minutes ago, gcxttle said:

Not even going to look at this thread anymore, just wasting my time.

Agree, but personally bound to hour after hour look on here probably ( lol ), to see if there's any actual developments..

Taking the mickey now. Why it's not been agreed with the rights etc at first, instant notice - don't know.

Guest BlueBrett
2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Top reallllly wanted to go to the Harry Potter Experience.

It's great tbf

Archived