Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

2 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

We don't seem to have been linked with anyone lately - not by anyone half reliable anyway. 

It's almost like we've signed a goalkeeper, a centre back, a centre mid and agreed terms on the striker we want already.

1 hour ago, Jon the Hat said:

It's almost like we've signed a goalkeeper, a centre back, a centre mid and agreed terms on the striker we want already.

I'm sorry, were those signings in the past 7 days?! No so my point stands. And do we need another CB? Yes.

23 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

I'm sorry, were those signings in the past 7 days?! No so my point stands. And do we need another CB? Yes.

do we though . amertey has actually been decent especially tonight playing cb ,tall,strong and plays the ball out also benny has been decent and with huth.maguire and morgan also still here i think 5 cbs is enough tbh 

3 hours ago, Shaggy said:

Iheanacho deal looks to be falling through,another fvck up like last summer,please step foward Mr Rudkin

Rudkin will not step forward as he is in hiding just like he was last summer. Rudkin should be sacked imo and get someone in who can negotiate transfers, as Rudkin can't seem to do this

Archived