Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

League 1 & League 2 thread 2017/2018

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

lollollol 

I'd ask how a bloke and get on the pitch and freely wander around without aim until he gets bored without Stewards intervening, but then Cov let 11 blokes get away with it every week.

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

the bit where he runs after the ball at the start gets funnier every time you watch it an all 

Yeah, whats with his legs!!! It's like he's caught in 2 minds whether to do it or not, then goes through the motions and ends up looking a right tit. Should have just taken the guy out to go proper viral

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros

The latest in the Coventry circus... A local lad has bid for the club claiming he has earned tens of millions playing poker.

Sounds like bullshit, but turns out I had him on Facebook and is throwing pictures out of withdrawals from poker sites of millions. Seems he won 300k on the Mayweather fight and has continued to gamble. 

Would be typical Cov for him to gamble his millions this weekend and lose it all.

• 2 weeks later...

Peterborough striker Ricky Miller charged with assaulting a police officer.

He is also charged with using threatening behaviour and failure to provide a specimen of breath. A spokesperson for Cambridgeshire Constabulary said: “A 28-year-old man from Welwyn Garden City has been charged with using threatening behaviour, assaulting a police officer and failure to provide a specimen of breath. “He is due to appear at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court on November 22.”

2 hours ago, Worthington said:

Bit of a crackers over-reaction if you ask me!

Yes, bloke has an unfortunate/comical, (POV), name, given Blackpool's recent history, but it's hardly likely to affect his performance as a 'ref' !

I think it's more about appointing a premier league official, rather than changing it because of the guy's name. Couldn't stop laughing when I read it though lol

How wealthy are the Oystons? £31m is obviously a hell of a lot to pay to somebody else..

Bet Belokon, like the long-suffering Seasider fans, is punching the air hard over this - no doubt.

Edited by Wymeswold fox