Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC Internationals 2017/18

2 hours ago, kristianity77 said:

Maguire was fantastic both games. Not afraid to bring it out and always looked for a forward pass to feet rather than a hoof upfield. Annoyingly, he's in the shop window good and proper now, we'd do well to keep hold of him for long, he's that good.

He played really well apart from the other game where he nearly gifted them a goal :P   But yeah overall he was very impressive and I can definitely see him play some part next year. 

• Like 1

Post match interview with Riyad as captain and their new Algeria NT manager...

Some journo asked Riyad why the national team had lost its identity... as he was about to answer, the manager stopped him and did this lol

The Algerian Nigel Pearson.. poor Riyad looks terrified lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

He really is shit. The most overrated England player for a while. The guy never passes forward. I genuinely don't know what he actually adds to a game. 

I can't see what he has either. Hate it when he gets caught out and, instead of putting in the effort to hare back and make up for his error, he just ambled back and looks to someone else (or just hope) to cover for his mistake. I don't see him as a team player at all.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, brucey said:

Post match interview with Riyad as captain and their new Algeria NT manager...

Some journo asked Riyad why the national team had lost its identity... as he was about to answer, the manager stopped him and did this lol

The Algerian Nigel Pearson.. poor Riyad looks terrified lol

How do you say Ostrich in French?