Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Barcelona Terror Attack

Who's going to be the first bell to pipe up with some shit about 'more chance of being in a car crash than a terrorist attack!'?

Seems like this is happening every other day now, the odds are getting closer and closer. 

This is the world we live in now, it's never stopping is it? How depressing. 

RIP. 

Just now, Ashley said:

Oh and filming people hurt on the ground instead of helping? What the actual **** speaks volumes about th world we live in today.

I agree on some level but there will be lots of people helping already and sometimes untrained people helping can be a hindrance. 

Also, it's important not to underestimate the power of documentation. Sometimes the images and videos that bystanders take in these terror incidents can sometimes help the police etc with their investigation. 

But yeah, obviously if someone near you needs you and you CAN help then put the ****ing phone down and crack on. 

1 hour ago, daz*dsb said:

Who's going to be the first bell to pipe up with some shit about 'more chance of being in a car crash than a terrorist attack!'?

Seems like this is happening every other day now, the odds are getting closer and closer. 

This is the world we live in now, it's never stopping is it? How depressing. 

RIP. 

OK I'll bite as you brought it up.

On average, over 3000 people die daily in car accidents and the odds aren't getting closer and closer it's hardly comparible. 

1 minute ago, Collymore said:

OK I'll bite as you brought it up.

On average, over 3000 people die daily in car accidents and the odds aren't getting closer and closer it's hardly comparible. 

Ffs. One of them is being done on purpose. 

1 hour ago, DennisNedry said:

There's nothing that can be done to combat stuff like this... you can't exactly declare war on ISIS, bollard every public space off or ban Muslims from hiring vehicles.

Hey, thats a start. But this pc fukked up world wouldn't like it, nor would the do-gooder human fukkin rights crew.

Guest MattP
3 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Doubtless many will be thinking this is Muslims, which it may well be, but being Barcelona, could be one of the Basque separatist movements?

Not me, I immediately thought this isn't Muslims as I'm tolerant. Just as likely it could be Canadian vegans. This is nothing to do with Islam, I know that for sure, even if it is.

CNN won't release anything official but some Trump supporters were nearby, possible, they hate Spanish or Hispanics. 

Don't look back in anger, hope not hate, imagine all the people. Je suis Barca.

3 minutes ago, MattP said:

Not me, I immediately thought this isn't Muslims as I'm tolerant. Just as likely it could be Canadian vegans. This is nothing to do with Islam, I know that for sure, even if it is.

CNN won't release anything official but some Trump supporters were nearby, possible, they hate Spanish or Hispanics. 

Don't look back in anger, hope not hate, imagine all the people. Je suis Barca.

Good grief, did I say it wasn't Islamists? Show me. As it turns out, now we know it was.

I just don't paint with the same broad strokes as you.

2 minutes ago, Lionator said:

They'd just find another way such as stealing them.

Or buy them. It's what the IRA did with their car bombs. Some old jalopy being sold for £100 cos it's only got 1 week's MOT that it's not likely to pass. Paid cash, false details given to ordinary member of the public. So difficult to trace.

It might sound perverse, but I'd rather they do this than guns, maybe even knives... you at least have a chance to see it coming. Though I guess, tell that to the families of the people who died. :dunno:

Guest MattP
1 minute ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Good grief, did I say it wasn't Islamists? Show me. As it turns out, now we know it was.

I just don't paint with the same broad strokes as you.

No, as you shouldn't, like we say, could be anyone.

Could just as easily have been a Trump supporter doing this, one of them killed someone last week you know. Or ETA, who have a long history or attacking cities who also want independence from Spain.

As I say, this is nothing to do with Islamists (the terrorists and those who just peacefully want to force everyone to live under the rules of the Koran) so we shouldnt judge. 

Don't look back in Anger, hope not hate. I'll get the guitar.....

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

How can this be stopped? As long as terrorists can get hold of any vehicle big enough to do damage, they can do damage. It's virtually impossible to police, I presume.

What a way to fookin die.

:angry:

What we need to do is ignore Islam and Muslims have a problem, that way the groomers in Britian can continue and terrorism continue.

As I've said befoe, only musli.s can change this, but they need support and help from all

Guest MattP
3 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

What we need to do is ignore Islam and Muslims have a problem, that way the groomers in Britian can continue and terrorism continue.

As I've said befoe, only musli.s can change this, but they need support and help from all

Racist.

Hope not hate.

Yet again, bloody politics is taking over a thread..lol

Just one thread without it in General Chat would be great, especially in a thread where innocent people have been killed by terrorism that might not to do with bleeding politics..

Archived