Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Dragovic joins on loan

4 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Maguire and Dragovic. ****ing dynamic.

Wonder what will happen with Morgan and Huth, or "Muth" as I call them.

All will get playing time I am sure.  4 very solid CB's to pick from.

33 minutes ago, brucey said:

what did the Leverkusen fans say? missed it. let's hope he is less reckless than Benny at least.

There's some that are happy to see the back of him, others think he's been made a scapegoat for last season's misfortunes.

Bayer Leverkusen had a very disappointing campaign, showed poor leadership from top to bottom, went through two managers, several key players were injured (including Aranguiz, whom we know quite well now), others couldn't perform to their best. Then the constant transfer rumours (Chicharito has now gone to West Ham, Calhanoglu to Milan, Toprak to Dortmund, Kampl is now at Leipzig, da Costa at Frankfurt and Brandt was wanted by Bayern at some stage).

No wonder they flirted with relegation for a large part in 16/17.

To single out Dragovic as the main culprit under these circumstances is very harsh. He deserves better than that and a chance to show what he's really got, a clean slate so to speak.

He is a very good defender and I wish him well here.

I'm quite excited about this one. I haven't seen him play but I assume he'll play on the right while Mags plays on the left. It will be nice to have another beast around, I just hope he's not as rash as Benny.

The fact that he knows Fuchs also is a bonus. It will allow him to settle quickly into the Club. I can't wait to see him play now after the customary Months settling in period.

5 hours ago, Wizerud said:

Is this guy really good enough to displace Huth, if that is why we brought him in?

You mean the guy who hasn't played yet this season? We don't even know if Shakey sees him as first choice in front of Morgan.

10 hours ago, WoodyFox said:

This guy is a monster 

A few fact my countryman about. Athletic stature (1.84 cm, 76 kg) and excellent fitness. A modern defender - he can play  in the defensive midfield, 6 or in central defense.

He is a very intelligent and extremely ambitious player with character, game understanding as well. Has not worked for him as planned in Leverkusen, but I am convinced he is the right man for  Leiceister.

11 minutes ago, Vienna said:

A few fact my countryman about. Athletic stature (1.84 cm, 76 kg) and excellent fitness. A modern defender - he can play  in the defensive midfield, 6 or in central defense.

He is a very intelligent and extremely ambitious player with character, game understanding as well. Has not worked for him as planned in Leverkusen, but I am convinced he is the right man for  Leiceister.

Can he play Right Back?

Is he a passer or a hoofer?

Any good in the air?

Is he fast?

Archived