Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tickler28

Boycott FIFA....FIFA 18 that is

I'm a massive FIFA soccer fan but since seeing the name FIFA makes me want to vomit I'm boycotting FIFA 18 until this whole Adrien Silva debacle is sorted out. I know....I know it's possibly the most badass thing I've ever done but we as supporters have to make a stand!!

Everyone who plays FIFA should join me in this mini strike!!

Some action is better than NO action.

Q the haters.

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

k

7 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

It's a game.

I'm pretty sure if nobody bought it, it wouldn't have an affect. 

6 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I'm sure those 7 less copies of a computer game sold will bring FIFA to it's senses.

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

It's a game made EA Sports. Not Fifa. 

Woah sense of humour malfunction

1 hour ago, tickler28 said:

I'm a massive FIFA soccer fan but since seeing the name FIFA makes me want to vomit I'm boycotting FIFA 18 until this whole Adrien Silva debacle is sorted out. I know....I know it's possibly the most badass thing I've ever done but we as supporters have to make a stand!!

Q the haters.

lollollol you do know FIFA don't make it?

Q the haters.

Whats the second most badass thing you ever did?

Q the haters.

Solidarity brother. May they struggle without your £50.

2 hours ago, tickler28 said:

Q the haters.

good idea, the game will probably be cheaper in january

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

says you lol 

Meaning? lol

When someone starts a light hearted thread, funny or not, I don't take it literally. 

It's not about whether it's funny, it's about having a sense of humour to realise it's a joke or at least the basic intelligence.

15 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Meaning? lol

When someone starts a light hearted thread, funny or not, I don't take it literally. 

It's not about whether it's funny, it's about having a sense of humour to realise it's a joke or at least the basic intelligence.

you are really miserable and things quite seriously across the forum.

Even if the above was meant to be a 'joke' it really wasn't funny or light hearted lol 

Archived