Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Next City Manager?

Next possible City Manager  

705 members have voted

1. 1. Who next for City when Shakey gets booted

• Martin O’Neill
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Eddie Howe
    • David Wagner
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Ex-Dortmund Tuchel
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Bob Weasel Fox

And now Ryan Giggs has been mentioned in being in the Frame for the Leicester job, what are the press up to pulling names out of a hat ffs it’ll be Koeman next in the running then the bookies will put any old name it to take money off gullible betters 

who’s next Santa Fuching Claus ??? ??

8 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Over the last three seasons Bournemouth have a bigger net spend than us.

Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 13.47.15.png

Can't believe Watford have a bigger netspend than us. 

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Over the last three seasons Bournemouth have a bigger net spend than us.

Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 13.47.15.png

£30m this summer

£40m last summer

£55m the summer before

Our net figures greatly enhanced by Walsh's shrewdness, which has sadly long since departed

1 minute ago, cc_star said:

£30m this summer

£40m last summer

£55m the summer before

Our net figures greatly enhanced by Walsh's shrewdness, which has sadly long since departed

They might be, but doesn't take away from the fact they've spent a decent wedge and spent it on a load of average players.

1 hour ago, Clever Fox said:

Just pay the money and get Marco Silva. He's the best candidate for us. A proven winner at every club he's been at. 

I cant see why we're dragging our feet. Young and hungry to succeed and all players who played for him speak highly of him.

Just get him in. It'll prove the best 10 million investment we could make. 

0 chance. Money doesn't make everything.

Just now, Babylon said:

They might be, but doesn't take away from the fact they've spent a decent wedge and spent it on a load of average players.

And? Still finished above us, while spending half the amount

How much are we getting back on that £200 odd million, keeping in mind the values of the post-Walsh transfers to resell & balance our net spend in future

10 minutes ago, cc_star said:

And? Still finished above us, while spending half the amount

How much are we getting back on that £200 odd million, keeping in mind the values of the post-Walsh transfers to resell & balance our net spend in future

They have spent good money, you said they haven't but they have. What we've spent is beside the point. He's spent a decent amount of money, end of point. Our failings have nothing to do with him or them.

11 minutes ago, Babylon said:

They have spent good money, you said they haven't but they have. What we've spent is beside the point. He's spent a decent amount of money, end of point. Our failings have nothing to do with him or them.

Which comes back to the finishing above us, while spending half the amount

14 minutes ago, WelshFox93 said:

Now after a good result and a fairly good performance against Swansea Saturday who would you like to see being given the job?

Probably best to put this contribution in the Next Manager thread in the LCFC forum.. just saying before someone else comes along telling you more bluntly and puts you off posting more

Amusing that nobody here wants Moyes yet he is wanted back by a considerable amount of Everton fans. I think most teams in the PL wouldn't want Moyes (which I think personally is a bit harsh)

Just like how some of our fans want Pearson back, and no other club in the PL would touch him.

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Better merge this quick before @HighPeakFox see's it! 

You know how he like things prim and proper and in the right place. I bet his house is immaculate :D

Oooya fooker !! ...   I'm on the way to the safe house till this gets sorted !! ...   Let me know when Peaky has calmed down Muzzett ...    :unsure:

Not saying we should sign this guy as our next manager, but this is the sort of article I'd love to read about our club.  A progressive Sporting Director going after a thoughtful, and intelligent manager who is able to adapt his tactics and wants to play good football. 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/oct/23/norwich-city-daniel-farke-arsenal-carabao-cup

This new generation of German coaches is very exciting to me, and we should be looking there.  They are all students of the game, and not just on the pitch, but also off it too.  I've posted before about how this is the direction we should be going, rather than the turgid Pardews, Allardyces etc... 

Archived