Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Swansea away pre match thread

3 hours ago, mozartfox said:

What are you smoking?   Mexican Crack or Afghan Snow?

Just have a gut feeling. I haven't been positive going into a match for a few weeks now but I'm oddly not dreading tomorrow's fixture.

This is obviously completely meaningless, but I put stock in my subconscious brain more than I maybe should.

It’s obvious that our biggest weakness is creativity in the middle. We are not going to get that until January at the earliest. The best way to combat that would probably be 2 up top with someone in just behind. This would bridge the gap between midfield and attack. 

The only other way is to play 4-3-3 however this might end up being 4-5-1 more than it needs to be. 

Just now, Mullet1 said:

It’s obvious that our biggest weakness is creativity in the middle. We are not going to get that until January at the earliest. The best way to combat that would probably be 2 up top with someone in just behind. This would bridge the gap between midfield and attack. 

The only other way is to play 4-3-3 however this might end up being 4-5-1 more than it needs to be. 

I'm rather surprised Ndidi in particular hasn't made more of an offensive contribution, as he can look dangerous when going forward.

45 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

I'm rather surprised Ndidi in particular hasn't made more of an offensive contribution, as he can look dangerous when going forward.

Yeah me too. The fact that we haven’t even tried it probably says more about our midfield frailties 

1 hour ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

They may be some respite as there must be a strong possibility that

the match is either not played or abandoned. The weather forecast

around kick off time is particularly nasty in that area.

Knowing our luck we'll be 3-0 up with 20 minutes to go before its abandoned! 

Archived