Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Mrs Vardy and Dennis Wise going to the jungle!

19 hours ago, Walkers said:

No wonder you're on her side if you call Iain's fear of heights and his desire to want to breathe as him shitting out. You realise there was a specific type of trial that she made herself ineligible for?

For the record I started off the series wanting to like her, i'm one of these people that for whatever reason kinda likes to defend and side with the minority or in this case the unpopular person. I haven't taken to her at all even despite the Leicester link.

No I don't know, what type of trial do you mean?

I get the underwater thing would be panicky, but to give in immediately was a bit too easy I reckon.

I can remember someone trying to walk out on the platform right at the start last year who was afraid of height's...as I am by the way, and they were visibly shaking and sweating. But Iain just kind of took a few steps and thought, nah, I'm not up for it. I don't dislike the guy, he's quite entertaining, I just don't think he was being bullied really. Okay, there was a bit of talking behind his back, but it's hardly bullying really. It's just my opinion at the end of the day...and in the big scheme of things, my opinion is worth jack sh*t.

25 minutes ago, bridport007 said:

No I don't know, what type of trial do you mean?

I get the underwater thing would be panicky, but to give in immediately was a bit too easy I reckon.

I can remember someone trying to walk out on the platform right at the start last year who was afraid of height's...as I am by the way, and they were visibly shaking and sweating. But Iain just kind of took a few steps and thought, nah, I'm not up for it. I don't dislike the guy, he's quite entertaining, I just don't think he was being bullied really. Okay, there was a bit of talking behind his back, but it's hardly bullying really. It's just my opinion at the end of the day...and in the big scheme of things, my opinion is worth jack sh*t.

I don't know I haven't tried to find the common link, but there have been some trials where she along with Stanley was ruled out of the public vote

Just now, Walkers said:

I don't know I haven't tried to find the common link, but there have been some trials where she along with Stanley was ruled out of the public vote

LOL!!...I thought you had some juicy info up your sleeve,  She has a fish allergy that can make her very ill supposedly? Similar to Musa, he has a thing about avoiding nets.

6 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

I think the 'utter tosser' might be the one not realizing the sarcasm here.

He was part of the consortium that bought us out of administration - administration brought upon by Dennis Wise trying to sue the club.....You'd do well to remember that.

The sarcasm doesn't quite make it though . Wise and his scummy mate Hall are responsible for the darkest time in the club's existence .( My valueless share certificates in the old plc club are a reminder of that period :dry:)

6 hours ago, Benguin said:

Really like Toff, such a nice lass.

I don’t watch made in Chelsea but I must say I also watched the celebrity hunted (channel 4) which had spencer and Jamie from made in Chelsea and they also seemed like legit standup genuine blokes. Got a bit of money and silver spoon etc but they all seem decent enough. Granted I don’t watch the show and there may well be some planks and ****wits on it

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bob Hazels shorts said:

Vile little man who has started to show his true colours.

Like a stuck record

He is a prize Cvnt.

TBF that other twat Jamie and Amir Khan are ass licking him like girls, I think he holds that air about him like a school bully that others want to impress him.

summit about him.

• Like 1

The guy makes me want to vomit.

I was in a wheelchair near the dugout with Gus Poyet and Wise there, think it was against Swindon. Both clueless and comical

Wise looked a proper Dick as his Swindon monogrammed suit was about 6 inches too long, trouser legs were dragging on the floor.

He was being his usual pond life gobby, a stench was wafting over. Hideous.

Remember him and Birch pushing and shoving each other and the steward going in + Wise was continually having a go at the old supporters behind him, gesturing with his hands they they were wearing specs and hats

17 hours ago, cambridgefox said:

He is a prize Cvnt.

TBF that other twat Jamie and Amir Khan are ass licking him like girls, I think he holds that air about him like a school bully that others want to impress him.

summit about him.

Its on in the background ..honest.

Khan is Khan and no suprises.

That other Dick has gone from his own hero to zero

The blokes a Chav + his own biggest fan

• Like 1