Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Mrs Vardy and Dennis Wise going to the jungle!

56 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Interesting only vanessa huged her when she left. Don't think she was liked in there. 

Yet when Shappi and Kez got voted out they both said they wanted Becky to win it. Think some people on here just want to hate her for the sake of it. She did pretty well in there imo.

• Like 2

She was what everybody thought she would be. She did do well in there but it doesn't mean she didn't come across as a bit of a twat. That thing she did with Shappi where she was overly competitive, and saying the girls let them down when she had no idea what they did. Also I wish she would have had to do a trial on her own instead of with macho Jamie by her side.

I thought she some across as quite normal.I also think she was on a hiding to nothing. If she'd gone in as a fragile poppet and refused the challenges it wouldn't have mattered....people already hated her despite not knowing what she was like She was very ballsy and straight talking, which is nice to see these days

I don't get the bullying accusations against Iain at all. Maybe everyone is becoming so over sensitized?I'd have thought he was a tosser too in that situation, being hangry isn't good, and at least she gave everything a good go, where as Iain shit out at every opportunity, and I agree with her, he's being false. The thing with the strawberries was very snide.

She was voted out early because of who she's married to. There are a lot of jealous pricks out there that still haven't got over us sacking Claudio

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bridport007 said:

I thought she some across as quite normal.I also think she was on a hiding to nothing. If she'd gone in as a fragile poppet and refused the challenges it wouldn't have mattered....people already hated her despite not knowing what she was like She was very ballsy and straight talking, which is nice to see these days

I don't get the bullying accusations against Iain at all. Maybe everyone is becoming so over sensitized?I'd have thought he was a tosser too in that situation, being hangry isn't good, and at least she gave everything a good go, where as Iain shit out at every opportunity, and I agree with her, he's being false. The thing with the strawberries was very snide.

She was voted out early because of who she's married to. There are a lot of jealous pricks out there that still haven't got over us sacking Claudio

No wonder you're on her side if you call Iain's fear of heights and his desire to want to breathe as him shitting out. You realise there was a specific type of trial that she made herself ineligible for?

For the record I started off the series wanting to like her, i'm one of these people that for whatever reason kinda likes to defend and side with the minority or in this case the unpopular person. I haven't taken to her at all even despite the Leicester link.

Edited by Walkers
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Walkers said:

She was what everybody thought she would be. She did do well in there but it doesn't mean she didn't come across as a bit of a twat. That thing she did with Shappi where she was overly competitive, and saying the girls let them down when she had no idea what they did. Also I wish she would have had to do a trial on her own instead of with macho Jamie by her side.

I liked her competitiveness in that boy v girl thing when she was with Shappi. But I don't like the blaming. It was a team thing - win and lose together.

13 hours ago, Patrick said:

Great to see her go. Her, Jamie and Amir's bullying of Iain has been disgraceful and extremely uncomfortable to watch, hopefully they'll ease up a bit on him now she's gone.

Apparently that Iain is on there just to use the money to pay for his mothers healthcare. She has MS.

5 hours ago, MPH said:

Let’s be honest, if cameras followed ALL of everyone’s actions in this thread for 24/7, we’d probably all come across pretty badly if someone cherry-picked What was shown...

Whats wrong with jerking off all day long? Doesnt make me a w@nker.

1 hour ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Utter tosser is 'our' Gary

I think the 'utter tosser' might be the one not realizing the sarcasm here.

He was part of the consortium that bought us out of administration - administration brought upon by Dennis Wise trying to sue the club.....You'd do well to remember that.

Edited by Abrasive fox
  • Like 1