Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
possiblygeorge

Man City Fans: Claudio Chant

To the outside world we did a terrible thing, how dare we shoot Bambi - I get why others have an issue.

To us we know it was the right call but at the same time it felt shabby and awful having to do it.

Let opposition fans sing what they want.

Our fans doing the "Champions of England, you'll never sing that" to the likes of Burnley and Huddersfield, who've both won the top league before, is equally daft.

On a separate theme, do our fans ever sing nowadays about Ranieri, the man who led us to such glory? That's probably odd to opposition fans that we don't.

5 hours ago, DB11 said:

I thought it was funny lol 

So did I.

Besides, the longer Rudkin is allowed to stay and continue to ruin us the more it feels like we did stab Ranieri in the back. He was thrown overboard whilst everyone else who contributed to our regression is rewarded.

We've hired 2 inferior managers since and the only common denominator regarding our form seems to be when the players can be bothered to play for their boss.

16 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

So did I.

Besides, the longer Rudkin is allowed to stay and continue to ruin us the more it feels like we did stab Ranieri in the back. He was thrown overboard whilst everyone else who contributed to our regression is rewarded.

We've hired 2 inferior managers since and the only common denominator regarding our form seems to be when the players can be bothered to play for their boss.

May I just cast your mind back to the absolute shambles we were away at Swansea, Southampton, Sunderland, Burnley etc. last season. Of course Ranieri was not the only problem and I wouldn't for one second suggest that he was. However, what happened in his second season here does seem to be reoccurring theme throughout his career. I believe I'm correct in saying that he hasn't had two full seasons at any club since he left Chelsea in 2004. 

4 hours ago, Fox92 said:

They do this all the time we played them. First heard it at Etihad last season.

Wierdo's really singing about an opposition manager.

Last season we sang 'you're getting slapped in the morning' to Moyes after his infamous interview.

15 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Last season we sang 'you're getting slapped in the morning' to Moyes after his infamous interview.

He was still employed not an ex manager. We wouldn't go to their place and randomly start up something about them getting rid of Pelligrini despite the fact he won the league and league cup.

48 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

He was still employed not an ex manager. We wouldn't go to their place and randomly start up something about them getting rid of Pelligrini despite the fact he won the league and league cup.

We sing about Bertie Mee And Bill shankly

5 hours ago, Fox92 said:

They do this all the time we played them. First heard it at Etihad last season.

Wierdo's really singing about an opposition manager.

Yeah we just sang Mancini back at them. Pellegrini was more apt though - basically he quit his job due to the consistent speculation that Manchester City were talking to Pep. 

Morality isn't Manchester City's strong point - from top to bottom. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Yeah we just sang Mancini back at them. Pellegrini was more apt though - basically he quit his job due to the consistent speculation that Manchester City were talking to Pep. 

Morality isn't Manchester City's strong point - from top to bottom. 

There were  like 500 people left at the Etihad to see Pellegrini's farewell speech, a man who won them the league and got them to the semi final of CL. 

Weird fans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Koke said:

There were  like 500 people left at the Etihad to see Pellegrini's farewell speech, a man who won them the league and got them to the semi final of CL. 

Weird fans.

And won the league cup. Wasn’t he the first since Mercer to win a double?

Does anyone seriously care about chants?

Unless theyre hompohobic, racist, or blatantly have no place in a football match i couldnt care what a bunch of low iq idiots "sing" at us, or vice versa.