Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

City 5-1 The Posh FA Cup 4 Round Post Match Thread

Apart from the first 15/20 of the second half, it was an excellent, professional performance. Some superb goals, 5-1 was probably a little harsh on them but very ruthless at the end.

Several worlds away from Fleetwood. Diabate, Iheanacho can both pat themselves on the back today.

• Like 2

We more than took care of business despite massive rotation.  Great positives to take away regarding the depth of our strike force (later, Slim).  But also some teachable moments for Claude to address.

It turned to garbage time at 31’.  Once our wingers figured they could always got a shot off on these, football became target practice.  But “can” doesn't mean “should”!

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

“If Puel plays a weakened side I’ll be fuming”

In fairness it was probably based on the Fleetwood performance so that was probably the basis for such comments.

This performance was light years ahead of Fleetwood game.

Great for Kelechi to score again and thought Barnes, Kelechi, Gray and Diabate linked up well throughout the game.

Diabate had a great match - feels great to have a new forward signing and doing so well on his debut. He looks like he can play lets hope he can do it consistently for us!

Diabate was impressive. Granted it was Peterborough but what I liked about him is he always looked to play the pass. Wanted to be part of the build up. Hope he kicks on. 

Ian Nacho again is starting to look the player we signed. 

Gray pissed me off massively. I' a fan but he was greedy on the ball yet was constantly throwing his arms around when he didn' het the pass. 

• Like 1