Permafrost

WBA away - 3pm Sat 10th March

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I think the away ticket scheme gives them tickets in blocks nearer the goal/middle, hence loads gone and hence it took ages for the first two "opened" blocks to sell.

There's no way demand is this low.

So selling in order is just bollocks then?

9 minutes ago, red5 said:

So selling in order is just bollocks then?

If my thoughts are right then there is a free for all on scheme holders and a selling arrangement for the normal folk.

I guess only someone on the away scheme could explain if they get to choose where to sit or are allocated seats by the club.

Roughly 100 available now, with 3 blocks still to be released. So approx. 1,500?

For a game like this they could easily risk putting four of the six blocks on sale from the start.

Edited by Permafrost

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I've ended up calling it quits and getting tickets for A1. Clarity on ticket sales is not this club's favourite subject. 

I'm still hanging on, but wasting half my day checking this thread, lcfc.com, and also trying to estimate when the last 2 blocks will go on sale.

Hopefully at least 50% of seats available when they finally do. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I've ended up calling it quits and getting tickets for A1. Clarity on ticket sales is not this club's favourite subject. 

I've mentioned this before when selling orders are wrong. I think it was Liverpool away I moaned about and there was another one but I can't remember, might have been Newcastle.

1 hour ago, Viren said:

any updates? how many left? Also looking for 2 tix

All blocks open, 243 tickets remaining. I would imagine this will sell out on Monday.

On 2/8/2018 at 23:12, alanf0x said:

Have a spare for this due to work commitments, pm for details 

Hi I have sent you a message.

damn! only have 203 points so wasn't able to get any....been the last couple of years...

Really need 3 tickets for this, PM me if you have any, cash ready and waiting... can meet up on 24th for Stoke game to exchange.

Thanks in advance