Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Stoke (H)..pre match thread.

6 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

Just Shakiri to worry about then!

Yeah unless Lambert is going to run with the tactics some want on oatcake.

A lot of them seem to think parking the bus and hit us on the break is wrong and they will get destroyed. lollol But going all out attack on us will give them the best chance lollol 

Have they not watched us in the last 3yrs lollol 

Today seems like a must win game for morale as much as anything. 

Like what Claude has done for us but a bad result today could put him under pressure.

The 12.30 satutday kickoff doesn't bring is Much joy either. Have we won one since 'that' game in February 2016?

I was surfing through TV channels and it appears that Sky One  (not Sky sports channels) is showing the match live?  I already have the channel free on Virgin so surely this is a mistake and the channel will make me pay soon as the match starts?  

5 minutes ago, The Blur said:

I was surfing through TV channels and it appears that Sky One  (not Sky sports channels) is showing the match live?  I already have the channel free on Virgin so surely this is a mistake and the channel will make me pay soon as the match starts?  

Nope its free. Happened with one of the earlier games in the season too

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Nope its free. Happened with one of the earlier games in the season too

Yes.  I checked next week fixtures,  the channel is also showing Burnley vs Everton 12.30 KO too.   It looks like the channel got the deal to show 12.30pm kick offs free!