Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Stoke (H)..pre match thread.

On 22/02/2018 at 09:00, Babylon said:

They will do what every team does to us now. Sits deep for 90 minutes, lets us have the ball and counters.

I'm getting bored at home games recently as nobody even comes for a game.

I suppose it's a compliment.

I see it as a compliment  too Babs ?I'm hoping they have to be a little more expansive due to their precarious position :whistle:

He's probably bound to score tomorrow..

Stoke City striker Saido Berahino needs to get fitter if he wants to get back to his best, according to manager Paul Lambert.

It's almost exactly two years since Berahino last scored a senior goal, and he still hasn't scored one for Stoke.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nigel Graham Pearson said:

Off topic but his smug celebration after that goal wound me up. Did an ‘I can’t hear you celsbration’ after he’d been rightly getting criticism for a turgid dry run he’d been on. 

Hes a completely over rated player, has no work ethic what so ever.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Thought that for the first hour of the Swansea game

silva wanted to play tight passing sequences and couldn’t really find a partner !!

could be profitable if we can get those two together isolating the right side of their defence 

Wouldn’t mind seeing a Mahrez/Silva/Diabate trio (Mahrez/Diabate rotating between CAM/RW). Those three linking up and interchanging could really open up teams. 

9 hours ago, the fox said:

i want to see mahrez, silva, kelechi and diabate on the same starting 11!:shinji:

You said mahrez first! Bloody fanboy!!!:ph34r:

Would love to see them all start aswell but can't see puel doing it, I think they'll come to defend so realistically we'll probably need all them to unlock it...

• Haha 1

To be fair looking at this, if we don't win our league form is pretty poor. Need performances from our bigger players as 7th is definitely getting a bigger ask from here. We've got decent fixtures but the cup and the 'on the beach' factor is going to make games against the teams closer to the bottom much more difficult. We barely created anything after Swansea equalised the other week.

6 hours ago, Farrington fox said:

Is Shawcroft out? Personally hate these 12.30 games. Can’t see anything other than a draw. 1-1 probs. 

Personally I love these 12.30 games as only 20.30 here. 

18 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

To be fair looking at this, if we don't win our league form is pretty poor. Need performances from our bigger players as 7th is definitely getting a bigger ask from here. We've got decent fixtures but the cup and the 'on the beach' factor is going to make games against the teams closer to the bottom much more difficult. We barely created anything after Swansea equalised the other week.

Time was when we used to dream of being “on the beach”, luxury!

Edited by WigstonWanderer
  • Haha 1

I'm doing my fantasy team and it's the first time in years that I'm not sure of the defense line up. 3 of the positions are questionable. Fuchs or Chilwell, Simpson or Amartay, Dragovidc or Morgan? 

I can afford Morgan, Simpson or Chilwell - Who's the most likely to start out of those 3 do we think?

Edited by Collymore

I love the 12.30 kick off, aside from 3pm it would be my first choice.

We never seem to be up for it though as fans or as a team (Man City away 15/16 being the exception) .

Hoping for a good win but nothing would surprise me! 

34 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I'm doing my fantasy team and it's the first time in years that I'm not sure of the defense line up. 3 of the positions are questionable. Fuchs or Chilwell, Simpson or Amartay, Dragovidc or Morgan? 

I can afford Morgan, Simpson or Chilwell - Who's the most likely to start out of those 3 do we think?

Simpson will start 100%

Morgan 50/50 I hope he goes drag

and I think Chilly will start but could go the other way

14 minutes ago, Livid said:

I love the 12.30 kick off, aside from 3pm it would be my first choice.

We never seem to be up for it though as fans or as a team (Man City away 15/16 being the exception) .

Hoping for a good win but nothing would surprise me! 

My favourite ever game that Man City away one. Sat in their end got soaking wet. Worth it though.

after that game I thought hold on we could win the league..

and we did.

??

• Like 1