Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Russell sprout

Adidas

10 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Are you actually serious?

The mock up with the white shorts looks like he's in year 9 PE and he's forgotten the shorts he should be wearing so he's had to take them out of lost property.

Doesn't fit at all. If there was more white on the shirt then it would be different. Or maybe if there is white socks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

The mock up with the white shorts looks like he's in year 9 PE and he's forgotten the shorts he should be wearing so he's had to take them out of lost property.

Doesn't fit at all. If there was more white on the shirt then it would be different. Or maybe if there is white socks.

Even more wrong. 

43 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

That's because wolves probably have a marketing dept that is not run by a bunch of monkeys on rollersaktes with little spinning top hats. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Can't understand your line of thinking tbh, I don't mind the blue shorts but white just seems so much more right. I guess it's analogous to wearing a navy blue tie with a white shirt instead of wearing a white tie with a white shirt.

2 minutes ago, lfu said:

Can't understand your line of thinking tbh, I don't mind the blue shorts but white just seems so much more right. I guess it's analogous to wearing a navy blue tie with a white shirt instead of wearing a white tie with a white shirt.

Would you wear white trousers with a blue suit?

1 hour ago, m4DD0gg said:

That's because wolves probably have a marketing dept that is not run by a bunch of monkeys on rollersaktes with little spinning top hats. 

No, it's because Wolves season is finished and therefore their contract with Puma is contractually finished. Our season isn't finished and therefore our contract is yet to expire. 

3 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Wolves announced a deal with Adidas yesterday and had a fancy video to go with it. We've seen our shirt before anythings even been announced. Madness 

We're still under contract with Puma. Wolves probably aren't any more.

3 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Clubs announce new deals mid way through seasons so I doubt that's got anything to do with it tbh 

You're probably right it is Leicester talking about. 

I'm just excited to finally have a kit-maker where the quality of the shirt is actually gonna be decent. Le coq, Joma, Burrda (WTF was that shite?!) then puma. past 10 years have been shocking materials apart from 16/17 weren't too bad but still a little thin.