Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Russell sprout

Adidas

18 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Wish the stripes were all the way down the sleeve but otherwise I quite like it! 

True, but I suppose they've got to leave room for the terrible sleeve sponsors

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wakeyfox said:

True, but I suppose they've got to leave room for the terrible sleeve sponsors

Might be a different sleeve sponsor as I’m sure that was only for the season . Could be worse and have angry birds like Everton !?

It’s alright.

Having said that they could be hand-knitted by an army of children, with a giant “Odidoss” four-striped logo on the front, and I’d still buy it because I’m an absolute fool.

Hopefully it’ll last longer than about four Thirty-degree washes before it falls off my back too.

I’ll swerve the training wear, though. Don’t want to look like something out of a Harry Enfield comedy sketch, cheers.

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I'd expect a ban mate for fooling fans like this.

Who's he fooling? It's the old KP logo for starters. A ban for an awful attempt to fool would be more appropriate lol

1 hour ago, GingerrrFox said:

Spill the beans...

Do you honestly think they'd bring out that kit again? It won't happen. 

As much as I'd like it. It's only a dream.... :o

im just hoping the sizing is as good as the puma being a fat bast and i bet im not the only one the bigger sizes were a godsend but if i remember right you have to be a ironing board chest with a belly as flat as a dover sole to get in even their xxl size :(

28 minutes ago, dorsetboy said:

im just hoping the sizing is as good as the puma being a fat bast and i bet im not the only one the bigger sizes were a godsend but if i remember right you have to be a ironing board chest with a belly as flat as a dover sole to get in even their xxl size :(

Just lean forward awkwardly at all times. 

(Ditto btw)

• Haha 1