Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Russell sprout

Adidas

12 hours ago, SystonFox said:

What is the point of mocking up a load of concepts?

MTWG has done a beaut job of that green and yeller one but my gosh the American dude is killing me. Go to bed laddo

It's the horizontal strips that get me. Have we ever had horizontal stripes?

16 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Not sure how true it is but I was told one of the away kits is red again.

isnt that usually the case though....since of recent years, its been one season back then the next red:ph34r:...wise we'd go back to the green myself but hey ho

13 hours ago, DannyN83 said:

From what I was told today.. This is basically the home kit.. Guessing you've seen it then ash?

No I haven't seen it, I was playing around with designs when I done it mate. 

Personally I want it to be like Kobenhavn away? Kit.

75% off offer ends at 11.59am on Monday.  I presume they'll shut up shop then to set up the new kit.

10 hours ago, Ashley said:

No I haven't seen it, I was playing around with designs when I done it mate. 

Personally I want it to be like Kobenhavn away? Kit.

We couldn’t have a kit that nice.

From what I’ve heard that is basically the shirt. Edit: the one on here not the gorgeous Copenhagen one.

Edited by Costock_Fox

I hope everyone is also aware of the price hike you will see next season. With puma you will see £50 adult / £35 junior whereas with Adidas we will likely see £65/£70 adults and £50 junior. Before everyone goes nuts as though we didn’t expect it!

1 minute ago, Yes N'Didi said:

I hope everyone is also aware of the price hike you will see next season. With puma you will see £50 adult / £35 junior whereas with Adidas we will likely see £65/£70 adults and £50 junior. Before everyone goes nuts as though we didn’t expect it!

I'm expecting it, they did the same with Manchester United when they went from Nike to Adidas. Even after being paid second highest in the world for kit supplier with Adidas they charged more. 

3 hours ago, davieG said:

75% off offer ends at 11.59am on Monday.  I presume they'll shut up shop then to set up the new kit.

Come on davie keep up due to public demand the sale has been extended till Wednesday 

Edited by jammie82uk

It only just popped up on my facebook page when I posted that but then facebook is rubbish with it's timeline. Every time I refresh the stuff is different or in a different order even though no one has added to it.

36 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

For those that do buy the kits etc the 10% discount for season ticket holders would be nice, shame it got axed.

1 hour ago, Yes N'Didi said:

The full kit wankers are going to be inconsolable 

• Haha 2

Why do they make these shirts out of such tatty looking material, if you saw something made of that in a fashion shop you wouldn't give it a 2nd look. I know they're sports shirts first  but natural fibres is best for that rather than having to make it  a plastic shirt artificially breathable and then using that to justify the price.

15 minutes ago, davieG said:

Why do they make these shirts out of such tatty looking material, if you saw something made of that in a fashion shop you wouldn't give it a 2nd look. I know they're sports shirts first  but natural fibres is best for that rather than having to make it  a plastic shirt artificially breathable and then using that to justify the price.

It's so they can use words like ClimaCoolTM or FabriqueDuRipOff(C)

• Haha 1

On 06/05/2018 at 22:44, baker11 said:

For those that do buy the kits etc the 10% discount for season ticket holders would be nice, shame it got axed.

To be fair the £10/£5 off for STs and Members is probably better value, no way most ST holders spend £100 in the shop a year.