Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Russell sprout

Adidas

I’ve been saving up all my loyalty points from the club shop and had planned to use it to get money off the new shirt. However I was told in the shop on Saturday that I must use it by the end of the month or I would lose it. Ended up using it on crap that I didn’t really want. Wish they would just bring back the 10% discount for season ticket holders.

Nice that, especially with the pinstripe detail :) 

As others have said, training wear is the main selling point moving to a big supplier for me.

A lot better than I expected. Glad there isn't lots of gold, but still think it would look a lot better without the gold trim.

It looks quite a bright blue, but that might be the photos.

KP is in a bolder font for some reason, but I think the size is the same, it just looks bigger on the first photos as the shirt is a size small.

Also, seeing as there is no sleeve detail, hopefully they won't have the horrible purple rectangle for the SCB logo and just print the logo directly onto the sleeve like Man City and Chelsea do.

that's just pretty meh tbh. 

someone somewhere is having a laugh designing that. 

considering we've had significantly better designs on here by (what I assume are) bedroom designers...

smh.

hopefully there will be a half decent zip-up training jacket but that shirt is just lazy af.