Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sunny Rhyl Fox

Bournemouth chances of it being postponed ?

12 minutes ago, The Wizard said:

Don't park at Freeman's Common, got a PCN last time, they are ticketing all cars without permits. Private Company employed by the estate called CMS.

You only have to pay a parking charge if it's issued by the council or the police. 

21 minutes ago, Bert said:

You only have to pay a parking charge if it's issued by the council or the police. 

This maybe true but to save the hassle of letters, more letters & threating letters it may be best to try somewhere else..just wanted to save fans any unwanted post and some may worry & pay these cowboys.

1 hour ago, CloudFox said:

On the train up from Brighton way. Wish me luck ?

Should be all good mate, just done a dry run by the ground, as had to take my mother in law to the royal, paths are slippery, roads all around the ground are passable in the car, but the car parks are the only issues with snow on the ground.

Just happy the games on ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BirminghamFox said:

Just arrived, trains from Birmingham fine... 3 points please for my Birthday weekend!

Hey happy birthday!

It's mine on Monday.

I'm for...

I'm fort..

.... I'm looking forward to it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Should be all good mate, just done a dry run by the ground, as had to take my mother in law to the royal, paths are slippery, roads all around the ground are passable in the car, but the car parks are the only issues with snow on the ground.

Just happy the games on ?

Cheers. Took an early train just to be sure but it was absolutely fine - no problems at all on the way up, so glad the ground looks fine! Much harder to get up to games these days, so agreed - very happy it's on!!

Edited by CloudFox
  • Like 1