Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

BHA versus LCFC match thread.

5 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

Chilwell :dry:

3 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Predict the minute of Chilwells inevitable fcuk up.

Ill go for 14th

Sad supporters.

He's the future of our team and will probably be in the next world cup for England. I just hope that he's still our player then and sad ****s like you don't booboy him away.

5 minutes ago, Detroit Blues said:

Can't believe Japan dropped shinji, but selfishly that's very good for us today.

I read Japan were looking to bring in younger players, not just a matter of lack of goals from Shinji. Though I'm sure that if he was banging them in then he'd be in the side, even if he was in his 80s!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FIF said:

Sad supporters.

He's the future of our team and will probably be in the next world cup for England. I just hope that he's still our player then and sad ****s like you don't booboy him away.

Once he does there will be a lot of "always rated him." 

4 minutes ago, FIF said:

Sad supporters.

Its not sad to think a player isn't good enough 

16 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Think Dragovic must have ran over Puels cat or something.

Yes Morgan is playing okay, but Dragovic was playing very well when he was in, don't think being Captain should give you the right to play over someone else who is playing well

This sort of common sense comment has no place on FT.  Expect a ban.

Just now, Brooksy said:

Its not sad to think a player isn't good enough 

It is when they are an England u21 international, starting for a top 8 prem team.

We can win this, but it's going to take some effort.

Brighton have been on a fantastic run of results as of late at the AMEX (won five or their last six home games, plus one draw).

Hoping for a 2-1 or 1-0 to us. The more goals the merrier, of course.

C'mon, you Blues.

Edited by MC Prussian

8 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Could someone please DM me a stream for the game?

Struggling to find one on reddit.

Much appreciated.

Same here please, if anyone could send me a stream that works on mobile then I would appreciate it.

33 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

Okazaki to score, me to do a saki bomb. 

Happy days.

Would be nice for him to score more than his usual half dozen a season, and did I read he’s not scored for 20 games, that’s why japan didn’t want him.

• Like 1

I think the squad's fine, my only hope is we'll find out at one point why Silva is not considered a starter over Iborra or Ndidi.

Still, with that bench and with a rested Okazaki linking up with Vardy, I'm not overly concerned.

3 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Would be nice for him to score more than his usual half dozen a season, and did I read he’s not scored for 20 games, that’s why japan didn’t want him.

Hoping that’s motivation. He was on a hot streak earlier. I have him as scoring 10 this season in all competitions; I think he’s close.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brooksy said:

Its not when hes making such basic defensive errors week in week out. I hope he does prove me wrong but I can't see it.

Maybe you just don't realise that every defender makes errors every week. Just watched Van Dijk make a few.

He is the best young English LB - in the world - but not good enough for you. Can you tell me who you'd be replacing him with even during the next transfer period.

And just to save wasting a post in response I'll say now that whoever you name - if you name anyone - make mistakes.