Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

BHA versus LCFC match thread.

7 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

Hoping that’s motivation. He was on a hot streak earlier. I have him as scoring 10 this season in all competitions; I think he’s close.

He scored 6 until now in 25 appearances (9 as a sub).

3 in the league

1 in the FA Cup

Edited by ZeGuy
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, FIF said:

Maybe you just don't realise that every defender makes errors every week. Just watched Van Dijk make a few.

He is the best young English LB - in the world - but not good enough for you. Can you tell me who you'd be replacing him with even during the next transfer period.

And just to save wasting a post in response I'll say now that whoever you name - if you name anyone - make mistakes.

Every defender in the world makes errors every week? Thats just not true though is it.

And its not my job to find a replacement but I'm confident we can find a better LB.

1 minute ago, UPinCarolina said:

Shame. Thought it was more. Oh well - hope he’s on fire until the end of the season then!

Ignore this. I somehow screwd up. He scored 6 this season.

Good team picked but would still liked to have seen the dragon start.

This is a tough game and if we were to lose this with ulloa and knockaert playing it wouldn't seem so bad.certainly not compared to other clubs.the 2 lads achieved a lot which I'm still grateful for.

Strange that we don't have extreme high stakes to play for at the close of a season.first since 2011.3 weeks ago this weekend our most incredible run of results started so always brings back a lot of memories.

Let's mark the anniversary with a win.:kingy:

1 minute ago, Nigel Graham Pearson said:

Iborra looking sexy as hell. 

Not surprised after spending all week with Suzie.....Just hope she has left him with some strength.

5 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Enjoying a bottle of wine right now and having a Captain Morgan in reserve. In case things turn sour.

Just thought, "blimey, that's a good idea...." but then realised it's 9am here. So cheers! :cheers:

Edited by HoustonFox