Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

BHA versus LCFC match thread.

Bloody Chilwell again, apart from him that line up is fine.

That teams good enough to win; however I'm not so sure we will. Hughton has done a fantastic job, Brighton have looked good recently, the likes of Gross, Locadia, Murray and Izquierdo will no doubt give us problems.

I'd take a draw, 1-1.

Probably this forum's expected strongest Selection,so it depends now how this  formation

teams up and performs.

Can we get these 10 players together,produce consistency and form.

No major howlers/Mixtakes from KOff, 90min concentration and fluency.

Think Dragovic must have ran over Puels cat or something.

Yes Morgan is playing okay, but Dragovic was playing very well when he was in, don't think being Captain should give you the right to play over someone else who is playing well

• Like 1

I'd prefer to see Dragovic too. I think he showed in Morgan's absence that he was more than capable. Not that Wes is a downgrade, I just think Dragovic is better suited to the way Puel seems to want us to play. Drago seems calmer/more comfortable on the ball whereas Wes has a bit of a desperate side to his defending (which, in fairness, has saved us on occasions) 

• Like 1

Happy with the team apart from Morgan or Chilwell.

I do like Chilwell but can't trust him defensively. Morgan, well whilst I thank him for everything, he's finished as a starter, or should be - Squad player at best - He can still be captain without starting.

But poor recruitment window after window and failure to build/replace (Yes i'm on about it again) has caused this.

Edited by Matt

1 minute ago, Brooksy said:

Predict the minute of Chilwells inevitable fcuk up.

Ill go for 14th

We'll win then, finish 7th and Chillwell will have a blinder. Can't recall you ever predicting anything right.

Edited by ZeGuy

8 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

That’s his 14 year old daughter peado

I can guarantee you, he is not a paedo, he has a great love for 40 year hairy men with small testicles or trans sexuals with 3 boobs

Edited by Dr The Singh
  • Like 1