Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Lcfc v arsenal 9th may

I never thought I'd see us win the league before seeing us beat Arsenal at home in the Premier League.

Alongside wanting to win the FA Cup for the first time, it'd be nice to see us beat these w*nkers in the league at home (was too young last time it happened). 

2 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

Out of interest, does anyone know if tickets for this have sold out? Or with it being arranged will there be some available?

They have just put it back on sale. There's one or two floating around - just got myself one :). Last match seeing Mahrez play for me :( as I doubt will be able to get tickets for the Spurs match. 

• Like 2

Can we have a repeat of the 1963 result please, what a strange game it was and will always live on in my memory as one of my favourites, the worst pitch I can remember at Filbert Street, with the ball sticking in the mud often and Arsenal defenders missing it completely and our forwards picking it off their toes and scoring. Arsenal's centre forward having to go in goal due to their keeper getting injured, still a shame we allowed them to score 2 though (it never was a penalty ref :o )...but our 7 just saw the day through.

• Like 2

Even clubs like Brighton come up and wallop Arsenal but we will roll over for them like we always do. I hate this fixture. 

Arsenal usually have a strong end to seasons but hopefully we will beat them for once.

15 hours ago, norwichfox said:

Can we have a repeat of the 1963 result please, what a strange game it was and will always live on in my memory as one of my favourites, the worst pitch I can remember at Filbert Street, with the ball sticking in the mud often and Arsenal defenders missing it completely and our forwards picking it off their toes and scoring. Arsenal's centre forward having to go in goal due to their keeper getting injured, still a shame we allowed them to score 2 though (it never was a penalty ref :o )...but our 7 just saw the day through.

Ffs nf is old father time your younger brother? lol lol 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Ffs nf is old father time your younger brother? lol lol 

Not quite...but I will reach my "three score and ten" later this year....I'm running out of not so long ago events that I can remember.....now what was I saying?....:blush:

3 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Not quite...but I will reach my "three score and ten" later this year....I'm running out of not so long ago events that I can remember.....now what was I saying?....:blush:

If we have a live game close to your Birthday we should meet for a pint. If you remember that is lol lol 

1 minute ago, sylofox said:

If we have a live game close to your Birthday we should meet for a pint. If you remember that is lol lol 

Unlikely, as it'll be during the world cup ;) I do go into GY quite often though, be glad to meet up for a swift half one dinner time.