Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want Summer 2018

8 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

What's all this talk on Twitter about Puel wanting Loftus-Cheek? Would be a belter of a signing, no idea how serious it is though.

think it's just bollocks from that account tbh, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a deal structured just like the Iheanacho transfer.

(we get him for £25m, they can pay £40m to resign him if he does well for us)

If we did end up losing Mahrez ,how about taking a look at Alireza Jahanbaksh, an Iranian winger playing in the Eredivise? 21 goals and 12 assists this season, playing on the right wing but cutting in.

The Dutch league is inconsistent. You've had the likes of Bergkamp, Van Nistelrooy, Van Persie but also the likes of Depay, Klassen and Alfonso Alves.

Anyway if we lose Mahrez we'd need to replace both goals and assists, and this guy got a ton of him this season. Napoli are supposedly also interested, but it's hard to beat the wages of the Premier League!

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

I'd take a few of these 

Screenshot_2018-05-21-12-53-04.png

due to lack of rumours of the Juventus players I think they'll end up signing new deals.

Someone like Barzagli or Toure could be potential Cambiasso-esque signings i'd like to see

Edited by lcfc sheff

4 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

What's all this talk on Twitter about Puel wanting Loftus-Cheek? Would be a belter of a signing, no idea how serious it is though.

Perfect partner for N'didi IMO. Loads of energy and strength but can also burst forward too. Is going to get better and better too I think. Very doubtful Chelsea would sell him and I actually think he will be ahead of players like Drinkwater and Barkley next season for them, but a season long loan deal might still be an option if they go out and start spending again! Would be a great signing! 

6 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

think it's just bollocks from that account tbh, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a deal structured just like the Iheanacho transfer.

(we get him for £25m, they can pay £40m to resign him if he does well for us)

Is it shit is it? Don't know too much about that account. RLC would be great though.

28 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

Is it shit is it? Don't know too much about that account. RLC would be great though.

he/she throws enough shit at the fan.... 

I think Chelsea might have learnt their lesson sadly so don't see this happening

i may Sound a little crazy saying this, but if we’re gonna play with the big boys at the top end I think we’ve gotta be looking at players like John Stones and Luke Shaw

in a similar way to Barkley and Drinkwater they are English talent sitting and wasting away at some of the bigger prem clubs. They have a chance to move somewhere like Leicester to play consistent football and be a part of something that could be really big.....I seem to remember when Man City started throwing their money about people’s eyebrows were raised at the signings of Yaya and David Silva (different players all together to the two I’ve said I know) but effectively could be cornerstones (see what I did lol) of a new look City. 

Were not short of a few quid anyway, £128m from finishing 9th, plus whatever we have left from Champions League last year, plus player sales (Ulloa, Slimani, Musa, eventually Mahrez) with those two and a playmaker I think we’d be much improved especially with Pereira in already. 

Edited by SB87_LCFC

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Is Schurlle getting regular game time at Dortmund? Always admired him when he played for Chelsea

A few injuries this season, but other than them and recovering time, yeah he has been.

1 hour ago, Kp1984 said:

SteveB you should be our scout ? that kid is a talent ?

I know this lol. No but seriously right now would be a perfect time to get him, he's already good enough, but he's gonna be brilliant 

13 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

If we did end up losing Mahrez ,how about taking a look at Alireza Jahanbaksh, an Iranian winger playing in the Eredivise? 21 goals and 12 assists this season, playing on the right wing but cutting in.

The Dutch league is inconsistent. You've had the likes of Bergkamp, Van Nistelrooy, Van Persie but also the likes of Depay, Klassen and Alfonso Alves.

Anyway if we lose Mahrez we'd need to replace both goals and assists, and this guy got a ton of him this season. Napoli are supposedly also interested, but it's hard to beat the wages of the Premier League!

Watching that, only now do I understand how absolutely shite eredivisie defending is. No ta.

Always thought Yarmolenko would've been a great Mahrez replacement. Won't get him now though.

I think should the Mahrez move come off we need to go for Ziyech. If he really is as good as people say he is he's probably the nearest we'll get to Mahrez. I'd imagine we'll get beaten to him but you never know.

14 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

I'd be happy with him.

5 hours ago, SB87_LCFC said:

i may Sound a little crazy saying this, but if we’re gonna play with the big boys at the top end I think we’ve gotta be looking at players like John Stones and Luke Shaw

in a similar way to Barkley and Drinkwater they are English talent sitting and wasting away at some of the bigger prem clubs. They have a chance to move somewhere like Leicester to play consistent football and be a part of something that could be really big.....I seem to remember when Man City started throwing their money about people’s eyebrows were raised at the signings of Yaya and David Silva (different players all together to the two I’ve said I know) but effectively could be cornerstones (see what I did lol) of a new look City. 

Were not short of a few quid anyway, £128m from finishing 9th, plus whatever we have left from Champions League last year, plus player sales (Ulloa, Slimani, Musa, eventually Mahrez) with those two and a playmaker I think we’d be much improved especially with Pereira in already. 

Agree with the sentiment but think Stones would likely have better offers from say Arsenal.

I don't think Shaw's impossible. Unlikely, but not impossible.

17 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

He's an amazing, but sadly as you have said he is most likely going to Napoli. Another good candidate would be Ghoddos, since he slightly proved what he's capable of against Arsenal and other teams in Europe. (His playstyle fits Leicester's and NT more so than Jahanbakhsh IMO)

7 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Always thought Yarmolenko would've been a great Mahrez replacement. Won't get him now though.

I think should the Mahrez move come off we need to go for Ziyech. If he really is as good as people say he is he's probably the nearest we'll get to Mahrez. I'd imagine we'll get beaten to him but you never know.

Ziyech is class but he's more of a CM/AM than a wide forward. I suppose in a system with very attacking full backs that might be ok but as a direct replacement for Mahrez he is a different player. He will score goals and create though, was yearning for Ziyech as well as Mahrez a few seasons ago, would have been lethal.

The geezer I can't spell from Basel is who I hope we go all out for, if we get Roberts as well then we've got Roberts and Diabate for the right wing and then Elyonoussi, Albrighton and Gray on the left with the potential for a couple to play CAM if needs be. I'm not sure any of these options will bring us what Mahrez has done but it would be a positive start. If Thorgan Hazard was attainable then he'd also be hugely appreciated, but I think we'll be getting Roberts in that position.

22 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

due to lack of rumours of the Juventus players I think they'll end up signing new deals.

Someone like Barzagli or Toure could be potential Cambiasso-esque signings i'd like to see

Kwadwo Asamoah has already said he plans to leave. Interesting to see where he moves on to.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44168120 

• Like 1