Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want Summer 2018

14 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Right, I'm bored again with all this lack of transfer updates. Here's how I'd quite like to see us line up next season. Don't think it's entirely unrealistic either. Would have to spend all of the money we get for Riyad though...

LINEUP111527624882660.png

I'd be more than happy with that

3 hours ago, CloudFox said:

Right, I'm bored again with all this lack of transfer updates. Here's how I'd quite like to see us line up next season. Don't think it's entirely unrealistic either. Would have to spend all of the money we get for Riyad though...

LINEUP111527624882660.png

I think most fans would be happy to see us starting with that team week in and week out! 

13 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

:nigel:

Swap deal :revenge: not a chance in hell would we swap Vardy for Barkley 

18 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

What a joker. lol in all seriousness though I would take Barkley. With the right guidance he could be one hell of a player.

If Martinez, Koeman, Conte (and Allardyce?) couldn’t get him going consistently What makes you think Puel could?

I would take a punt on Tammy Abraham. Have to believe he's within reach. Don' see him getting into the Chelsea team and from what I've saw, he plays similar to Vardy in terms of looking to get behind the line. Could be a long term replacement who also adds more off an Ariel threat than Vardy. 

He didn' set the world alight at Swansea but 5 goals in 15 starts is not too bad for a 20 year old.....

13 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I would take a punt on Tammy Abraham. Have to believe he's within reach. Don' see him getting into the Chelsea team and from what I've saw, he plays similar to Vardy in terms of looking to get behind the line. Could be a long term replacement who also adds more off an Ariel threat than Vardy. 

He didn' set the world alight at Swansea but 5 goals in 15 starts is not too bad for a 20 year old.....

Great talent. But for now I personally would be massively put off by the fact he struggled to break into Swansea’s starting XI & a very underperforming A. Ayew was picked instead of him.

25 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Iheanacho will be the better player. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

I see big Nacho in that spot behind Vardy. I was suggesting Abraham as an alternative/ long term replacement to Vardy.

1 hour ago, Foxy_Bear said:

48 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Great talent. But for now I personally would be massively put off by the fact he struggled to break into Swansea’s starting XI & a very underperforming A. Ayew was picked instead of him.

38 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

29 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I see big Nacho in that spot behind Vardy. I was suggesting Abraham as an alternative/ long term replacement to Vardy.

Hell of a lot of pressure on the lad to score the goals to keep Swansea up. Not sure he'd get that many chances as a Vardy type player, unless to give Vardy more rest games to challenge in cups etc.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Hell of a lot of pressure on the lad to score the goals to keep Swansea up. Not sure he'd get that many chances as a Vardy type player, unless to give Vardy more rest games to challenge in cups etc.

I' like to see him come on in place of Vardy for the last 15/20 mins of games to both preserve Vardy's legs and offer something slightly different. 

At 20 years old, I'd assume that he would be happy with rotation and learning from Vardy with a solid, upper/mid table team.....

Was just a thought. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I' like to see him come on in place of Vardy for the last 15/20 mins of games to both preserve Vardy's legs and offer something slightly different. 

At 20 years old, I'd assume that he would be happy with rotation and learning from Vardy with a solid, upper/mid table team.....

Was just a thought. 

It's a decent shout, it's whether that would be good for his career or not. 

6 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

With George Thomas getting his Wales debut the other night we now have seven forwards at the club.

We need to be getting rid of three or four of them before we bring another one in unless we believe we're getting a special talent in. I don't think Abraham is what we need right now.

59 minutes ago, Gerard said:

With George Thomas getting his Wales debut the other night we now have seven forwards at the club.

We need to be getting rid of three or four of them before we bring another one in unless we believe we're getting a special talent in. I don't think Abraham is what we need right now.

Totally understand where you're coming from but the way I see it, if you don' add something to the team, you may as well train with the reserves. 

Like you say, we have 7 forwards. Vardy, Nacho, Thomas, Ulloa, Okazaki, Musa and Slimani. Let me ask you This, outwith Vardy, how many of those would you be happy to see lead the line in the No.9 role at the Etihad or Old Trafford? Nacho......Maybe? Meaning it leav3s Okazaki to play behind him and that' us..... that's our only real option. Right now, we are one Vardy injury away from that being our forward line with Slim and Musa sitting on the bench. 

For me, we need another option at no.9. Wether it be Abraham or someone else..... I was just throwing out a name.